minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:32:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 9525.2.1

Subject: Wow Re: Was this the site that had Monika in a black business suit in a pool?

Date: Mon 05/04/04 22:13:20 GMT

Name: Don us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I found the Monica pictures on Isabell's site. She is from Belgium. Her site has been down again for a while.
In reply to Message (9525.2) Hello Was this the site that had Monika in a black business suit in a pool?

By Doug Dress2Splash - Dress2Splash@hotmail.com us Mon 05/04/04 14:30:39 GMT

Tehre was a French Wetlook site that once had a gallery of

peictures of alovely dark-haired lady named Monika wearing a black business outfit in a pool.  

What ever became of those pictures?  Or of Monika herself, for that matter?

- Doug

In reply to Message (9525) Info Well well well ... The full story of "The French Wetlook"

By CandyMan - candyman@ifrance.com fr Mon 05/04/04 07:53:39 GMT

As some of you noticed, The French Wetlook came back.

Why it was done ?

Bleh always the same thing : bandwitch, bandwitch and again bandwitch. Since I started my website (1998), I've seen it down so many times ! For the ealier versions, it use databases and if the site desappaer the database disappear, and, at the end, the content of the site disappear. It's hard to have to backup the database everyday ... So the last time, i've decided to leave the site because 43 accounts (mines) has been closed (hum ok long story, i'm a little guilty).

Now the time passed, and i wan't to continue my adventure in the wetlook community ... (oh did I mention my email address got spammed ... so unusable).

I've don't change the site structure, but i'm running a server at home that backup my site every day, and got a backup account ready to be used :p

I will try to add new things in my site, as all wetlook videos available by p2p (3Gb ...). Also, my ftp came back (11000 pics, always 30000 pics waiting), but I know that the system is boring (for me and you).

It's all for tonight :)

Oh, and for my email, don't try the old (candyman@ifrance.com), too many spam (as I said). Try wvideo1 at free.fr (change at by @).

Any idea / comments / ressource for a free wetlook community are welcomes :)

(Sorry for the bad english, it's worst than the last year)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]