Wetlook-Online

Message # 9425.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Love that skirt ;) [nt]

Date: Tue 30/03/04 05:54:03 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (9425) Pictures Moscow Wetlook - from Styx

By Graham (Styx) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Tue 30/03/04 05:29:00 GMT

With this week's StyxWetWorld update, we start a new regular feature - Moscow Wetlook - featuring beautiful Russian model, Lisa. She joins our regular updates from WaterGirl as part of the unique photoset "extras" for Styx members.

Watch our for special regulars appearing for Styx members in the coming weeks. The first Lisa update is this Thursday.

Lisa says...

"Hi! I’m Lisa from Moskow (Moscow). I have one strange hobby. I like to be photographed - WET. I have a good friend, and sometimes we have a good time together. He shoots photos of me, but I don’t consider that it’s job. And I do this not for money, but for pleasure and a little amusement. I hope you’ll like my “bathing”. And I promise we’ll keep producing more photos - and ever more interesting for Styx Members."

StyxWetWorld - Graham and Kev

A one year Styx membership gives instant access to an archive of over 15 hours of movies and more than 7500 pictures. Plus a year's worth of updates of another 15 hours of movies and 7500 pictures. Over 30 hours of movies and 15,000 pictures in total- over 250 photosets and movies- that's 47 cents per movie/photoset!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]