minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 01:11:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 942.1.1.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: MS Owns Netscape? NOT! Get your facts straight.

Date: Sun 17/11/02 08:26:39 GMT

Name: siren uu

Email: siren@pi.be

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
w@mboy

To react on your opinion. I really don't think that netscape is slower than IE. I know that it does take somewhat longer to startup, no doubt about that, but surfing is about the same, even somewhat faster sometimes.

A browser which is really fast and starts in a second is called Opera.

Take a look at www.opera.com .

Siren.

In reply to Message (942.1.1.2.1) Hello Re: MS Owns Netscape? NOT! Get your facts straight.

By w@mboy - uu Sun 17/11/02 08:02:12 GMT

Sorry I'm not totally sure why I posted that, Netscape is slower than IE if you are using windows anyway, if you are on Linux then you'd probably be using Mozilla even if your disto comes with Netscape.  Netscape is just a pain in the ass for web developers.

w@mboy

In reply to Message (942.1.1.2) Confused MS Owns Netscape? NOT! Get your facts straight.

By FountainFrolic - us Sun 17/11/02 06:34:38 GMT

Microsoft most certainly does NOT own Netscape!  Please check out your info a bit better before posting such stuff as fact!  Netscape is wholly owned by AOL Time Warner.  Microsoft does not now, and has never had any financial interest in Netscape whatsoever.
In reply to Message (942.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Link lists?

By w@mboy - uu Sun 17/11/02 05:07:27 GMT

Go here http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.asp and enjoy downloading, Micro$oft own Netscape now so there isn't really any reason to use it.

w@mboy

In reply to Message (942.1) Info Re: Link lists?

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Sun 17/11/02 04:44:02 GMT

Read This hey Don, go 2 any of my clubs and look in the links section there's a bunch of them ok   Steve Wink Smile Peace Man
In reply to Message (942) Help Me Link lists?

By Don - uu Sun 17/11/02 04:34:06 GMT

The new UMD locks up my computer. Have to reboot everytime. I guess it is new software that my older Netscape cannot handle. (It is not the only site that does this.)

I have been using Joys Of Wet Clothing link page for the last couple of weeks and am grateful for it. Would appreciate names of other link pages if anyone can help.

Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]