WetlookPro

Message # 9394.2

Subject: Hello Nope, but a laugh...

Date: Sun 28/03/04 12:51:17 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I use Netscape now & then, and keep it set to block popups. Would you believe I get popups whenever I visit a Netscape site?!!!?!?!! Same thing with McAfee using their privacy & popup software! They killed the Netscape popups, but still let throw up a McAfee partner popup when I leave their site!!

I would not be surprised if Google and Amazon have some sort of partnership, and that's why you get those popups ("You scratch my back & I'll scratch yours."). Amazon might buy space on Google for certain search results. So Google lets them happen on any site, like Webshots that sells popup space to Amazon.

I wish AdShield was still free. AdShield only allowed one every several months to slip by without killing legit popup pages from links.

You might want to check out PCMag.com, or Ziff Davis (parent of PC Mag) in their download sections. PCMag charges a subscription for their downloads, I think, but ZDNet has a pretty good download section. Just be sure to check the details on the software as to price, etc.

In reply to Message (9394) Question Invasion of the pop-ups

By Chief - us Sun 28/03/04 11:13:25 GMT

Is anyone else getting the anoying Amazon.com pop-ups. They nearly prevent viewing of any photo album like Webshots. I use the Google Popup blocker, but this Amazon one gets through every time. Anyone find a solution yet?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]