WetlookPro

Message # 9389.1

Subject: Hello Re: for waterspaniel - viz new Kate Winslet movie scene

Date: Sun 28/03/04 11:11:06 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah, I remember those Dynasty catfights - real classics, I looked forward to it every week. I especially liked the mud fight between Heather Locklear and Emma Samms, where they were in riding outfits (except I stopped the VCR too soon and didn't get the shot of Emma in the house afterwards ##!!&*). As for Kate Winslet's new movie, I guess I shouldn't expect much with a screwy title like that. Thanks for the info. Square
In reply to Message (9389) Hello for waterspaniel - viz new Kate Winslet movie scene

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 28/03/04 05:05:33 GMT

Website: http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=153708

Regarding the new Jim Carrey/Kate Winslett movie wet scenes you referred to in your recent post.....yeah..I knew about that last month, cos it has been hyped all over Fox news and Entertainent press for the last 2-3 weeks....i.e. "Titanic Girl cannot seem to stay dry...shes all wet in her new movie too"....here is another piece of hype on that subject...

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=153708

However...if I were a betting man....my gut feel tells me that this is a load of hype about nothing...cos the giant sink scene Kate keeps referring to in her whiney interviews (complaining about being wet for many hours) is pure hype...cos the scene is briefly shown on the movie trailer for 2 seconds, and does not appear to be much more than a very brief dream sequence, with no decent wetlook from what I have seen so far. Bear in mind...this ia a "grunge film"...look at all the stills on the official website for this movie

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/gallery.aspx?gallery=3866

Kate and Jim look are dressed like a couple of homeless people for the the entire film....sorry...thats not fair to homeless people...the beggars in my area dress much better than that...ha ha. I guess all the budget went on Carrey's salary...so they had no money left for wardrobe and therefore went to the Salvation Army for clothing...ha ha.

Don't forget...Hollywood folks are the masters of hype...especially when it comes to leading wetlook fans astray with misleading posters and trailers. Did you watch the "Charlies Angel's" tv movie on NBC a couple of weeks ago...a tv movie portraying how Aaron Spelling created that series....and they used that same darn quote from Aaron Spelling that he used in a interview for TV Guide Magazine back in 1976 when the series was about to debut....i.e.

"we love to see these girls get wet....cos they look so good with their wet clothes clinging to them".

I remember reading that interview in TV Times in the UK in 1976...as it was hyped before the series started...and I fell off my chair...thinking..."wow -- this Charlies Angels series is going to be the greatest wetlook series in the history of mankind"....cos Aaron Spelling says he likes the way the girls look in wet clinging clothes. And then...when the series actually aired.....what did we get.....nada, zippo, nothing, nil, squat....120 episodes without a single decent wetlook scene at all. Only 4-5 episodes had some very lame wetlook where they cut away to a commercial break...but no classic wetlook in that series at all. Then..in this NBC tv movie this month...they repeat that same quote again...Aaron Spelling loves the way the girls look in wet clinging clothes....well...what the heck happened...cos this never materialized in his Charlies Angels tv series....it was all hype.

Mind you...while Aaron failed to deliver what he said in his Charlies Angels series...he did make up for it in his later DYNASTY series...with a series of excellent catfights.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]