WetlookPro

Message # 935.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Apex videos 1&2...my thoughts

Date: Sun 17/11/02 07:42:18 GMT

Name: Darret gb

Email: dramwater@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
no problem.

Regards

Darret.

In reply to Message (935.2) Thumbs Up Re: Apex videos 1&2...my thoughts

By anonymous - us Sat 16/11/02 14:50:28 GMT

Don't worry Darret, there is really only ONE dude who is into the billowing thing.  He's just very vocal about it.  Thx for the review.
In reply to Message (935) Hello Apex videos 1&2...my thoughts

By Darret - dramwater@hotmail.com gb Sat 16/11/02 08:06:46 GMT

I took delivery of the Apex videos 1 & 2, and since there have been some other people posting reviews of videos etc in the forums, I thought I would post what I thought of the Apex ones, for those who are thinking of ordering.

If candid wetlook is your thing, then you'll know what to expect from a candid video.

The Apex videos have a wide variety of everything....

The clothes that the girls wear is varied..... there are jeans and trousers,

skirts-mostly knee length to mini, including some denim (which I love!),

but some longer skirts too, and shorts-both denim and non denim,

strappy tops and shirts with the odd t-shirt here and there.

The wetlook takes place in several different places....

Trafalgar Square London, Paris fountains, some other fountains that I don't know where they are...(I think it's Bristol), and girls getting wet in and around a river during the raft race  clips...... so I didn't get bored with 4 hours of just one location.

A couple of the fountain scenes were that kind where jets of water fire vertically from the ground, and a couple of times when the girls moved away from the camera, I had to look hard to keep track of where they were, because there was so much spray!! ...but they were soon easy to see again, so it wasn't really a problem..... just thought I'd throw it in as an observation.

I liked how you can see different 'reasons' why the girls got wet.

In some cases they were just paddling around, for example, with no intention of getting wetter, but as they maybe got a splash from somebody, or saw that the bottom of their skirt was wetter than they had wanted, then they just gave up trying to stay dry, threw caution to the wind, and ended up soaked to the skin and loving every minute!

Some girls went into the fountains with the full intention of getting soaked ...

They just climb in, and start to enjoy themselves from the word go, and progress nicely from dry to totally drenched, and having lots of fun in the process.

Sometimes, I could see that the girls seemed to just 'give in' to the water, and you can tell from their faces that they are REALLY enjoying the feeling.... a bit more than just having a laugh and a splash in a fountain,

.......and Wet Brian has captured that well.

There are also several great sights where the girl has just climbed out of the water and sits on the edge of the fountain, and Brian has got some nice shots of that glistening tight wet denim look that gets mentioned in the forums.

All in all, I liked the Apex videos. They had some of the kind of wetlook that I like, and I enjoyed watching them.

If you are into the 'billowing dresses' style, then these videos are definitely not for you, but for the rest of you, I reckon you won't be disappointed.

Here's the url if you don't have it already.....   http://www.wamtec.com/apex/   

Regards

Darret.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]