Wetlook-Online

Message # 9338

Subject: Hello vcr tip - Peta Wilson

Date: Thu 25/03/04 15:37:27 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Huh !!

It is very rare for a wetlook scene in a movie to go un-noticed. I know dozens of traders and collectors who monitor all the cable channels and new video releases each month at Blockbuster -- and almost nothing gets overlooked these days -- but this one did.

This movie was released 3 years ago, and is called MERCY, starring Ellen Barken with Peta Wilson (from the "Nikita" tv series). I just happened to be channel surfing on Cinemax tonight, and caught this amazing wetlook scene where Peta is in a see thru chinese style dress that she soaks with water to go see thru, and then performs a wet dance by her apartment window. Definitely not for fully clothed wet fans, cos the dress goes see thru and she eventually strips naked...but for wetlook erotica fans...this one will knock your socks off. I am surprized that after 3 years of people sending me tv clips, that nobody ever noticed this movie before.

If you are into see thru wetlook, you can catch another airing of this on Cinemax in the USA on March 31st.

http://videoeta.com/movie/50170

mk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]