Wetlook-Online

Message # 933.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Re: Orlando, Florida

Date: Wed 20/11/02 23:24:17 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email: tcom7wl@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi there,  The marketplace fountain is operational. It does not appear that a seasonal display will be there in the near future.  Have a good time.  FYI. The concrete is a bit slippery so you might want to wear shoes with rubber soles. Have fun...........
In reply to Message (933.1) Great Re: Orlando, Florida

By Anonymous - tcom7wl@aol.com us Sat 16/11/02 11:38:54 GMT

The fountain at the Marketplace is working. Sometimes they put seasonal displays in that area. I will check and post this week. The fountain at City Walk at Universal is better though. But if you are at the Marketplace and it is warm enough you can walk over to the Grovesnor Hotel on the corner. It has easy access to the pool from the west side and some darker areas where nobody bothers you. I live in Orlando and we have done that for a quick dip. Usally warm water also...
In reply to Message (933) Hello Orlando, Florida

By wannabewet - uu Sat 16/11/02 06:33:34 GMT

I will be in Orlando, Florida from December 5 until December 9 (Thursday through Monday).  Two questions: (1) Does anyone know if the fountain at the Disney Marketplace is again operational?  I was there in May 2002 and it was under construction.  (2) Does anyone know of any wet-type events that may be taking place in the general area during that time?

Thanks - stay wet!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]