MyWetloook

Message # 9325.1

Subject: Hello Re: immediate VCR alert on Galavision

Date: Wed 24/03/04 11:03:41 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Tks for the tip -- I already left one of my vcrs running on that channel today....so I wound back the tape to check it out -- very interesting...cos this is not what you think it is. These are not scenes from Big Brother Mexico...the show in question is called "Vida TV"...and it is confusing, cos they kept showing scenes from Mexican Big Brother...but the flooded phone booth scenes are actually coming from their own stage, and the daily "Vida TV" show.

The interesting bit (and good news) is...Vida Tv are basically copying the Italian show "Ciao Darwin" with their quiz show where the people are seated in flooding water tanks. ..and..Vida TV from Mexico have made some improvements to correct the 2 biggest faults with the Italian version.

In Italy, the main problem was the design of the water tank...which was cylindrical, like a giant test tube...and the curvature of the glass made the contestants look ridiculous....i.e. huge fat bodies with small pin heads..like the finale to "Beeltlejuice"...ha ha. Also..in Italy...then only flooded water in..and never lowered the water level so you could see any wet clothes.

On this new Vida TV version of this water tank game...they have made the water tanks square, with flat glass...like "Get Smart" phone booths...so there is no distortion of people's bodies...and...they keep raising AND lowering the water level several times....so you get a much more interesting wetlook perspective doing it this way.

More good news is that because this is on Vida TV (not Big Brother) it will not be a one time event...cos Vida TV is a daily show, that often uses the same props and same games many times. Trust me...I know how much it costs to build water tanks like that ...10 to 20 grand..(my friend Ed in Key West built one recently)...and when you invest money into building expensive water tanks like that...it means that they are sure to be used on a regular basis (same way the shower booth gets used so often on the "Battle of the Sexes" show from Mexico too).

Also...you get 2 chances to tape the wet scenes...cos should you happen to miss the show each day at 4pm...you can catch the re-run, cos they repeat the show at 2am each night too...so if you missed today's show...which had 2 well dressed ladies in dresses in the water tank..then tune in at 2am later this evening to Galavision to catch the re-run.

MK

In reply to Message (9325) Hello immediate VCR alert on Galavision

By Corsair - uu Wed 24/03/04 08:56:56 GMT

They keep cutting away to Big Brother segments, but for the regular show, they have on stage two "phone booths" partially full of water with nicely dressed couples sitting in them. Might be worth looking at.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]