Wetlook-Online

Message # 9264.1

Subject: Hello Re: Akuna video announcement

Date: Mon 22/03/04 10:10:01 GMT

Name: Anon uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Are there any plans for Carl's videos to be available on DVD? Judging from the sample's I've seen, they look good, but I really prefer DVDs.
In reply to Message (9264) Hello Akuna video announcement

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 20/03/04 09:20:35 GMT

For those of you following the German pool party scene....some of you have been emailing me asking what happened to the Akuna website which recently went off the air. FYI...they have been revamping their site, closing their domain, and have now opened a new site under a new domain name http://www.renavideo.de/

They have also revamped their galleries and moved them all over to webshots albums. If you want the new links to the galleries for their 14 pool party tapes, just scroll to the bottom of my wamtec/akuna page, where I have all the new galleries now linked in.

http://www.wamtec.com/akuna/

Europeans can continue to get their tapes thru Hans on his new Renavideo site, and folks in other regions can get them on tape or dvd thru wamtec.

As mentioned before, the folks at Nasse Klamotten report data on over 200 pool parties per year in many different cities in Germany...and less than 10% of those pool parties are being attended by folks like Akuna or Carl Soak....90% of the pool parties do not get media coverage...so if you would like to be a roving video reporter and like to travel around Europe attending pool parties, email me for a chat if you need some equipments and travel expenses. Leonmoomin and Wet Brian have the UK and Paris pool party scene pretty well covered these days, but there are many pool parties in Germany and Spain that nobody covers, and lots in Holland., Austria and Switzerland too.

mk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]