MyWetloook

Message # 9263.3

Subject: Info Think about deinterlacing

Date: Sat 20/03/04 13:23:06 GMT

Name: xbertx1 de

Email: bertel@world4you.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Leon. Your videos are great stuff but you should considder the advantages of progressive encoding (deinterlacing).

* Higher viewing quality.

* Better encoding rates.

In reply to Message (9263) Pulsing Changes to Fully Clothed!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Sat 20/03/04 09:09:00 GMT

Starting this Monday, you will find videon clips on "Fully Clothed", I am uploading the first hour now.

I will update the site once a month with another hour, the thing is, as I can't sell my product, I have to give it away.  So I will be adding video all the time.  You know what I'm like, I like to be genourous, so expect as much as I can get on-line.

It costs £50 for one year's membership, so if I am putting up an hour a month, that means that by the end of the year, I will have posted 12hours of video to the site, if I stay the way I have been, ie, giving away lots of stuff, then there will be more than that.  I will also continue my weekly pictures updates.

Here is a trailer for the clips that will open the video section on Monday!

(Please right click and select, "save target as"!)

http://madfountains.com/1stfctrailer.wmv

http://madfountains.com/1stfctrailerlr.wmv  (low res)

There will be low-res also in the video section.

Please remember, my site is all about fun and content, if you are looking for technically perfect material, please go elsewhere!  If you want to see the real fun of wetlook, join "Fully Clothed"!

Here is the catch, My site can currently only sustain 100 members, so, once 100 people have joined, I will have to suspened membership untill I can upgrade, to a bigger server with more bandwidth.

Anyway, if you want to be one of the first 100 members, please click the following link:

www.madfountains.com

I am no longer going to be selling my videos in the UK, from now on, only MK will be selling them from WAMTEC!  WAMTECgold members will still be able to access my pictures section, but, will not be able to access the video section.

leonmoomin Pulsing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]