WetlookPro

Message # 9229.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Oh...

Date: Thu 18/03/04 22:14:14 GMT

Name: WetCasual no

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Be careful though, filesharing programs like eMule tend to fill up your machine with spyware and other crap! Personally I use the client called ShareAza (www.shareaza.com)which has the advantage of searching both eMule/Edonkey and BitTorrent networks, and seem fairly free of Spyware and other crap.

If you decide to download any sort of filesharing client tho, the golden rule is to always install software like Ad-Aware to keep your machine (relatively) clean of Spyware and shit, and to never install anything but the basic client (unmark everything else in the installation options).

In reply to Message (9229.1.1.1.1) Peace Man Oh...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 18/03/04 14:32:04 GMT

I didn't know that... I've encountered a few references to e-donkey, but that's about all. I guess I just learned something.

In reply to Message (9229.1.1.1) Read This Re: Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

By Bill - us Thu 18/03/04 14:05:02 GMT

Actually they do work if you have a program called e-mule or e-donkey. They are p2p programs for sharing. If you have that program clicking that link will open the program and start downloading the file from his hd if he is online.
In reply to Message (9229.1.1) Note Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 18/03/04 12:17:28 GMT

Those links won't work at all. The file is sitting on your hard drive which noone else in the world can get at.

You'll have to upload it to a website somewhere before anyone else can see it.

In reply to Message (9229.1) Hello Corrected link

By M.G. - Marco.Grant@gmx.net de Thu 18/03/04 11:40:41 GMT

Hmm... HTML Links don't seem to work.

ed2k://|file|Wetlook.-.Franziska.fully.clothed.in.the.pool.[German.Big.Brother.5].avi|30519964|800529E819AC41F7CA2BB526AEDA701D|/

In reply to Message (9229) Film/AVI One more "chance" for eMule ...

By M.G. - Marco.Grant@gmx.net de Thu 18/03/04 11:33:12 GMT

This is a DivX 5.05 - file, showing one of the girls from Big Brother 5. She decided to go into the pool, which lies in the "forbidden" area. You can't see much, but perhaps worth a look.

I think, you will hate the words of the commentator. He had nothing more to say, that Fanziska does something wrong an that she will be punished...

<a href="ed2k://|file|Wetlook.-.Franziska.fully.clothed.in.the.pool.[German.Big.Brother.5].avi|30519964|800529E819AC41F7CA2BB526AEDA701D|/">Wetlook - Franziska fully clothed in the pool [German Big Brother 5].avi</a>

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]