minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:41:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 9217.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: All in the same boat?

Date: Wed 17/03/04 19:29:14 GMT

Name: Paul Rain-Fan gr

Email: roumpini@netscape.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi

You make a big question Leon. We are altogether in the same boat I hope it won't sink.! Tongue Just kidding.

Because me either I don't like nudity, I'm here to talk with people share my feelings. And this forum is very important, that's why we are all here.

To anyone in my country I tried to express my feelings, girls or boys, about wetlook, they are all looking at me like I was a crazy man.!! Here at least I'm not.

Paul

And as w@mboy said Nudity Sucks for me to.

In reply to Message (9217.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: All in the same boat?

By w@mboy - uu Wed 17/03/04 17:55:14 GMT

Since I don't like sex or nudity, I just make things up and go with the flow.

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (9217.1.1.1) Tongue All in the same boat?

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Wed 17/03/04 15:53:59 GMT

Leon, you are in the boat all by yourself, the rest of us have jumped into the water with all of our clothes on!  Just kidding!  

To hopefully add to the discussion in progress, I agree with all that you & anthony have said.  But I really haven't had the free time to join in the discussion for the most part.  (just had to add comment to this though!)

-Greg

In reply to Message (9217.1.1) Thumbs Up You got my point right from the word go!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 17/03/04 15:27:51 GMT

It is an interesting question, how many of us now use this forum as a place for male locker room type discussions?  To me it is very important to be able to finally share with like minded people my likes and desires, to boast (yes, i know, I do that a lot) about my conquests and achievements!  That is what men do isn't it?  Are we all in the same boat or is it just me?

It is i believe the answer to why these wam forums exist and why they are so important to most of us!

leonmoomin Wink Smile

In reply to Message (9217.1) Hello The "guy" thing

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 17/03/04 15:12:01 GMT

No rocket science or earth-shattering news here... not only are men and women constructed differently on the outside, they are also constructed differently psychologically.

Women typically are better able to talk about feelings; men will usually stick to facts. Women are also less inhibited in talking to each other about intimate matters because they don't have the same ego structure to get in the way.

What it comes down to is this: opening up to another person makes you emotionally vulnerable. Women will more readily allow themselves to be vulnerable; possibly because society has conditioned them so. Conversely, men are conditioned against displaying weakness or vulnerability. As a consequence, men will not open up emotionally to other men. At least, not *real* men Arrhhh Arrhhh (reference to Tim Allen's character on Home Improvement). Anyway, we're all forced to either show bravado or risk humiliation by our peers (none of us wants that). So, we limit our conversations about sex to (usually exaggerated) tales of conquest, notches on the bedpost, etc. and leave out the stuff about feelings or anything else which might make us appear weak. Unfortunately, it ends up precluding a lot of useful, constructive sharing of experience and information.

I think we're all in the same boat, leon... trapped by our culture. That's why forums like this are a boon... gives us a chance to do something we can't in a locker room.

You raised a great question, leon!

In reply to Message (9217) Question A question?

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 17/03/04 13:56:01 GMT

Who here when they were young had problems talking with other guys about sex?

You know, had to lie about how sexy pictures were etc, were anable to share fully, locker room banter.  

Men in locker rooms, say things about girls to each other they would never want a girl to hear, you know, stuff about a sexy tv show, or a shag they had the night before, etc, etc!  I would have loved to be able to tell the guys all about the sexy wet girl I saw on tv, or how great the gunge tank was in Noel's house party.  I would have loved to be able to talk with the guys about my desires in the same way they all seemed to share theirs!

I used to find myself doing anything to get out of those types of discussions.

Did anyone else feel the same?

leonmoomin Question

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]