WetlookPro

Message # 9179.3

Subject: Hello Re: Back and For lighting

Date: Mon 15/03/04 15:29:07 GMT

Name: The Dude us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Here's my 2 cents:  In the moonface photo the shot was taken at the wrong time of day, the sun was acting as a back/toplight when it should have been used as a keylight.  It can be used effectively as a backlight if it is lower on the horizon and there is enough fill, or the shot is exposed for the model's face.  Remember that when you set an exposure, you're telling the camera what middle grey is, you can expose for any part of the frame, bright or dark.  But you've only got 10 stops of lattitude with film and even less with digital, so if the bright spot is five stops over what you want to be a normal exposure, it's too bright.  If you're trying to expose rain or a sprinkler, however, you have to backlight it or it won't show up.  If you can, use the sun as a backlight for sprinkler shots, just take the camera off Auto and open up the iris.  A good rule of thumb is to just use the sun as a keylight and don't shoot anything at noon - early morning or late afternoon is best, but you probably already know this.

The Dude

In reply to Message (9179) Question Back and For lighting

By ray - ray_diaz1@yahoo.com us Sun 14/03/04 23:46:12 GMT

I have another controversy to add to the forum...  Sopping started it... and now I think it is high time we have it out... LOL  Backlighting or not...  :-)  

or

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]