minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 14:38:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 9107.1

Subject: Hello Re: Webshots copyright violations?

Date: Wed 10/03/04 14:34:26 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Knowing the nature of your pictures, I'm very surprised that this would have happened... there is certainly no legitimacy to any claim of "offensive content" or copyright violation.

I can only speculate that either someone submitted a complaint as a malicious prank, or perhaps Webshots is using "offensive content" as a premise to remove content which is attracting a lot of traffic and therefore consuming "too much" bandwidth. It may also be that your albums (like other WAM-oriented albums) attracted a lot of (free) online views, but no prints and therefore no revenue for webshots.

Bottom line: it's their resource, there is no contract, and no exchange of consideration (you're not paying them for use of their resource) so they have no obligation to you. Just like Geocities, Tripod, etc.

Yet another demonstration of the old truism "there is no such thing as a free lunch".

In reply to Message (9107) Hello Webshots copyright violations?

By WetScape - safezone2@yahoo.com ca Wed 10/03/04 13:06:52 GMT

Has anyone had their pictures removed from Webshots this past few days? We just got an email from the administrator with regards to removing our wetlook pics claiming they are either copyrighted or very offensive.. Everyone who's ever dealt with us in the past knows very well we don't deal with any offensive or hard core material.

Appreciate any replies.

WetScape

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]