Wetlook-Online

Message # 9083.3

Subject: Hello Re: The fight against password trading

Date: Wed 10/03/04 06:13:42 GMT

Name: stan53 ca

Email: evodepelletier@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Read This I am whit you Graham, I am a wetlook fan and my politic is to encourage wetlook producer in taking membership to sites in rotating choice. In average is to visit for a six month period a wetlook site of my interest and give my money to be used for developping quality an more photos and videos for the wetlook fans.
In reply to Message (9083) Note The fight against password trading

By Graham (Styx) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Mon 08/03/04 22:27:54 GMT

In the continued fight against password-trading, Styx has extended its "Lost Souls" page. Originally it was only to locate people who we cannot get in touch with. Now it also covers people that we are investigating for possible password-trading. That's those people who lend or (worse) swap or sell their site password to someone else - depriving the site of funds to generate more photos and videos.

The tools we are now using have got very sophisticated. We are alerted to all non-authorised accesses or multiple accesses using the same username and password. We have no doubt that other sites do (or will be doing) the same soon.

The Styx page is http://www.styxwetworld.com/lostsouls.html

As we catch people trading passwords, we are building a database of information. We intend to extend this database to allow its use by other WAM producers. This effectively creates a blacklist of people who are not wanted as customers.

I hate negative posts, but there you go! So, here's a photo of one of my favourite models to make up for it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]