Wetlook-Online

Message # 9043.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: don't understand

Date: Sun 07/03/04 19:26:55 GMT

Name: inatthedeepend uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
great that you love it, here's some more.update the "sites" weekly? well look at your own history of stickyvickyworld. only one update in feb and no extra to make up for the lost weeks ill jump in the shower and chill out when you give the "twice the updates" you promise.

another soakingwet.biz

In reply to Message (9043.2.1) Hello Re: don't understand

By kendo - info@wetworld.co.uk gb Sun 07/03/04 18:42:00 GMT

Dear Anonymous??? I just love it when somebody starts like this?? There really is not that much to understand, I update the sites weekly, I also have a job that takes me away rather a lot, I have one site that has its quoter of images already hence having to move images between the two sites, If I miss one or two updates but upload two or three sets to the other site one week, if you are a member you won't be missing out if your not a member I don't know why I'm responding to you in the first place. I have a question for you with the small amount of money that these websites bring us (and when I say us I am talking about web masters in general) how is it that negativity seems to win over the positive things we bring to the table, why not chill out and jump in the shower Kendo
In reply to Message (9043.2) Confused don't understand

By Anonymous - uu Sun 07/03/04 07:50:44 GMT

you say that if you join one site you get free access to the other one- twice the updates

But the other site only had 1 update last month- how does that work?

what does "twice the updates" mean?

In reply to Message (9043) Wow March, update no 10: Francesca white saucy secretary (Part 2)

By kendo - info@wetworld.co.uk gb Sat 06/03/04 21:51:28 GMT

March, update no 10: Francesca white saucy secretary (Part 2)

After uploading the first part of this story a few weeks ago,  I was not surprised to see just how many wetlook fans had enjoyed this set, modelled by beautiful Francesca, wearing a short tight white mini skirt, white blouse and of course black underwear, topped off with white stilettos. Enjoy part two of our saucy secretary , STAY WET…

Set Info:4 images from 80 images

PS Remember when you join Wet World.co.uk for ONLY $15.99 per month (thats around £8.00), you automatically join Sticky Vicky World.com  NOW twice the updates

you can email us at: info@wetworld.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]