WetlookPro

Message # 9020.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: coincidence?

Date: Fri 05/03/04 12:24:46 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree...no one producer would have enough content to sustain programming 24/7 for 7 days a week....and even if they did...I think most viewers would get bored with seeing the same style of wetlook from one producer all the time. The only way it could be done is if one entity just focused on infrastructure...and built the railroad tracks...and then then sold time slots to interested wetlook producers to run their trains on the tracks......i.e. have at least a dozen different producers buying 2hr time slots each day. That way, the general public would get to see all flavors and styles...and could just tune in for their favorite producers timeslots in the schedule.

mk

In reply to Message (9020.1.1.1.1.1) Hello coincidence?

By Kev - kev@styx-photgraphy.com gb Fri 05/03/04 09:36:33 GMT

was only discussing the concept/ possible programme scheduling for such an internet channel two weeks ago with someone.

Whilst it's nice to have volunteers to write scripts- can't imagine many people could write several hours of scripts each day- not aon a sustainable basis. To make it viable it would have to be put together in a robust manner.

It's certainly an idea that has caught my imagination- maybe 3 hours programming a day, repeated for the various time zones.

Maybe in a year or two ;)

In reply to Message (9020.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: a cool idea: a wetlook cable channel

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com gb Fri 05/03/04 09:00:29 GMT

Great idea...but even the smallest of smallest cable tv channels is a 100 million dollar investment these days. Cable tv operators are largely funded by sponsors who would place commercials to be run on the channel....and lets face it...there is not a major corporation or sponsor that would want to place associate their name to our channel. You have to have a MAJOR population of supporters in order to get a fetish or adult oriented genre channel off the grounds. Take for example, the "PRIDE CHANNEL" running on cable networks in Canada...catering totally to lesbian and homosexual programming. Thats very easy to justify...cos the gay community is millons of people, and gay people are widely accepted in the Corporate world...so Corporations will sponsor such things. We neither have millions of fans...nor do we have acceptance in the mainstream world.

However...thats not to say that what you suggest may not be possible ....one day...cos while it may not be feasible to operate a wetlook channel via cable tv systems or via satellite broadcasters (cos transponder space on a satellite is VERY expensive too)...what IS a more likely option is for an "Internet Channel"...i.e. a web based broadcasting system.

A good example of that being Internet Tv broadcasting such as those channels offered by JUMP TV at

http://www.jumptv.com

These are minor networks that cannot afford to get listed on cable or satellite systems...so they broadcast their programming to an internet based webcaster instead.

It is quite feasible for somebody with their own servers and the tech skills to establish a webcasting system...to not only webcast their own stuff, but other producers programming too....thats really where I see the future going...in internet webcasts for small niche interests like ours.

MK

In reply to Message (9020.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: a cool idea: a wetlook cable channel

By Scotty - s.brochert@comcast.net us Fri 05/03/04 08:26:46 GMT

I agree on the part about the shortage of customers for such a subscription, but seeing as how most wetlook producers would not sell wetlook pics or videos to people under 18, such a channel could be put under something like an adults only category, so only adults could sign up for the channel.  They do that for The Playboy channel, don't they?

I think the idea of a wetlook cable channel focusing on wet clothes like Erik Elsas's videos would be absolutely fantastic.  I'd even voulunteer to write the scripts for whatever show ideas came up.

In reply to Message (9020.1.1) Note Re: Re: a cool idea: a wetlook cable channel

By w@mboy - uu Fri 05/03/04 07:25:26 GMT

It wouldn't work because:

There aren't as many of us as there are enthusiasts for lots of very minor cable channels.  Not everyone can get or afford cable.  Not many of us are open wetlookers so we couldn't subscribe to a wetlook channel on our family cable package.

I don't like rain on your parade, but I thought I'd save MK the trouble.

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (9020.1) Hello Re: a cool idea: a wetlook cable channel

By Desert Hawk - uu Fri 05/03/04 06:33:33 GMT

That should have been "home and garden tv". Somtmes I cnt tipe wurf a sht!  And some times I am too lazy to press the shift key! A guess all those cable channel names should have been capitalized.  Well, enough grammar crap for now. I realize that this isn't the grammar forum!
In reply to Message (9020) Hello a cool idea: a wetlook cable channel

By Desert Hawk - uu Fri 05/03/04 06:31:24 GMT

How's this for a really cool idea: a cable network devoted to wetlook programming. Before you say "it would never work out", remember that we already have channels devoted to reruns of old game shows (game show network), golf (the golf channel), airplanes (discovery wings channel), 2 channels devoted to home improvement (do it yourself network and hame and garden tv), and, well, I could go on and on.  So a channel with nothing but wetlook programs could succeed in the cable/satellite marketplace.  It would probably be put on a cable systems "digital variety pack" or something similar (I am proposing a basic service channel, not a premium extra cost channel).  Programming could include WAM gameshows (original and reruns), original comedies and dramas, all with a wet theme, wet sporting events, and a huge selection of movies containing wetlook. The channel would probably want to have some swimsuit programs too, to appeal to a large audience.  I have a cool idea. But I don't have millions of dollars to start such a business.  One of the major media companies should consider doing this. After all, if a channel that's all about cooking can succeed, so could "The Water Channel"!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]