minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:38:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 9013.1

Subject: Hello Re: Someone needs to open a wetlook/underwater nightclub!

Date: Fri 05/03/04 02:50:53 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI....there ARE a couple of people we know who are already working on such plans. Leonmoomin has lots of plans to organize events in the UK clubs...and WeinerKing is working on doing similar projects in clubs the USA too....so keep the faith....various people we know are working on it, and already making some good progress....so stay tuned for news later this year.

MK

In reply to Message (9013) Happy Someone needs to open a wetlook/underwater nightclub!

By Getwet - us Fri 05/03/04 01:34:17 GMT

Reading a previous message by MK and others about club owners using some wetlook for the benefit of club goers, etc. and not really being able to chose clothes right for wetlook. Though it is a bit exciting the girls get wet in the clothes they're wearing to an extent. Course not always my favorite type clothing for wetlook and they strip out of them. Some of the girls at Nachtschicht do wear stockings which I love to see wet.

Wouldn't it be great if one of us wetlook lovers or a few banded together to open a wetlook nightclub. Something with a shower stage. Better yet a water tank with a glass front for underwater stuff as well. Have amatuer wet and underwater clothes contests as well as regular girls there to get wet.

Just a thought, dream and/or fantasy! I'd travel many miles to frequent a club like this! Heck, might even move there!    

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]