Wetlook-Online

Message # 8969.1

Subject: Info Re: Wet Girlfriend

Date: Wed 03/03/04 00:47:49 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

About private posting...

You can create a Yahoo group with membership "by invitation only"... that will allow you to restrict access to only the people you choose to allow.

As for scanning and resolution, it depends on what you are starting with. If you have the typical 4x6 or 5x7 print, any scanner (even the cheapest ones now on the market) should do a pretty good job. You can get away with 300dpi for web posting, but 600dpi may be better. Scanners are available for as little as $100 (perhaps less). You can also get scanning done at many full-service photo shops.

In reply to Message (8969) Tongue Wet Girlfriend

By wetoc - us Tue 02/03/04 18:28:51 GMT

I just got some pictures developed of my girlfriend wet in the bathtub, from the last time I visited her.  She is wearing some cute dark blue jeans and a blue shirt in one, and blue jeans and a maroon shirt in another.  She is shy so I can't post them, and I wouldn't feel comfortable posting them anyway.

I do have a question however.  Unfortunately, we don't live in the same city anymore, as I am away at school.  She hasn't seen the pictures and I would like to put them on a private photo album.   I was currious what the best way to scan pictures for the internet would be, to get the best resolution, since I don't have a digital camera.  Thank you for any help.  And thank you to those that do post pictures.  Though having a wet girl of your own is much better.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]