MyWetloook

Message # 8938.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook Unlimited - New Payment Option

Date: Mon 01/03/04 03:50:34 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Jim

Yeah...I use moneybookers too...pretty good...though some folks find their registration requirements and security verification to be way too excessive.

And...after all the hassle I went thru to send them my passport scan and other ID info...their internal security was useless I first joined them...cos after 2 weeks somebody hacked into my account and withdrew my entire balance to some bogus yahoo email address. I logged in one day to find my entire balance had been wiped out and removed by this bogus yahoo address person. It was only $900...but nonetheless irritating to think that somebody could hack their system and raid people's accounts. I reported the matter to their internal investigations department...and they conducted an investigation...and they were very prompt in returning the funds to me within 3 days. But like all banks that have security problems...they would not tell me what happened or what the security breach was....these institution never want to admit they had a security breach....so they just refunded me the funds and assigned a new ID and password to me...without telling me what happened.  Anyway...they were very prompt in dealing with the matter...but it was unsettling to think that my balance and account was not safe from hackers to raid it. I have had no problems with them since....but I keep the balance very small these days. After my experiences with Paypal and Yahoo Paydirect...who both suspended my balances...and moneybookers who could not protect my account from being hacked and wiped out....I do not have any confidence in any of these payment services any more....they are only good for short term balances....but you cannot trust them to leave your balances with them for more than one week.

FYI...I also use STORM PAY

https://www.stormpay.com/

This is because they have specific policies in place that permit their service to be used for adult websites...they will allow every kind of hardcore site imagineable...they are easy to register to use, and commissions are fine for the seller, but they also charge the buyer a commission too...so some folks don't like that....so I would not recommend them as a primary payment source....but they are ok to offer as a secondary or alternative payment method.

MK

In reply to Message (8938) Hello Wetlook Unlimited - New Payment Option

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Mon 01/03/04 03:16:46 GMT

I am now set up to receive payments from http://www.moneybookers.com

The appropriate amount should be sent to: jim121272@aol.com

Please specify the video names and format(DVD or VHS-NTSC), and remember to add $5 shipping per order.

I'll post this info to the site shortly. If anyone has other suggestions for online payment, I'd be happy to look into them.

Jim

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]