Wetlook-Online

Message # 8930.1

Subject: Pictures Also, new photo series

Date: Mon 01/03/04 04:53:55 GMT

Name: Editor us

Email: rod@wetclotheswife.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I also wanted to let everyone know that I added the first of the pictures where Elizabeth is wearing a hand painted white dress at Corona Del Mar.
In reply to Message (8930) Hello New story and our weekend

By editor - rod@wetclotheswife.com us Sun 29/02/04 14:12:47 GMT

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that Bob sent me a new story and I placed it on the site at http://www.wetclotheswife.com/stories/bob_n00.html.

I also wanted to say I just added a new set of pictures to the site from when we went to Corona Del Mar Beach. Some people may recognize this beach as where the JeansRachel jeans pictures were taken. They were just on the other side of the rocks where Elizabeth and I were and on the other side of the jetty that's visible in some of the pictures is where the JeansRachel pictures were taken.

That's why we picked this location since finding out about what happened to her made us think it would be a good spot.

Now to this weekend. We went skiing and we'd reserved a room at a hotel with a large spa.

When we got there we looked in the spa area and didn't see anyone because it was pretty steamy. After we got all our gear in the room we kicked off our shoes and headed into the spa area. Elizabeth was wearing a pair of new dark blue jeans and a small white t-shirt and I had on a pair of jeans and a sailing shirt.

When we got into the room it was really cold. We didn't realize that it was open to the outside and it was about 20 degrees outside so the water made a lot of steam. We got in the water and it felt great. We played around a lot in the water and I couldn't take my hands off her because I think she feels so sexy in her wet clothes. She kept ducking under the water and then standing up so I could see the water stream off her and it was incredibly sexy. Since it was pretty late, about 2 in the morning, we had the place to ourselves. We were kissing a lot and at one point I was sitting on the seat in the spa and she had her legs wrapped around me and leaned back so her breasts were out of the water while she had her hair in the water. I had a good idea and grabbed her shirt in the front and ripped it right down the front she sat up after I had ripped it off and she leaned forward and kissed me. It was great feeling her skin against me and next time she leaned back in the water it was great to see her bare breasts with the shirt floating next to her. We messed around a bit and finally when we'd gotten pretty hot we tied the shirt across her like in a wet t-shirt contest and got out of the spa and went back to our room. It was a great night.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.258 seconds to generate ]