MyWetloook

Message # 8907.1

Subject: Hello Re: WAMF

Date: Sun 29/02/04 00:06:47 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I had the same problem last week and received this from WAMF.

"Dear Sir, if you joined using PSW or GLOBILL on a rebill, you were not rebilled. In otherwords, you only paid for the month you received then they went out of business.

If you joined through VEROTEL or CCBILL, please contact them using the link to customer service provided at www.wetandmessyfetish.com/signup.html It is they who govern your access, your security and billing, thanks!

Sid"

I use verotel, and all they had to do was manually re-enter my pass details, and then all was fine.

Hope this helps.

In reply to Message (8907) Question WAMF

By discman - discman78@opermail.com gb Sat 28/02/04 12:17:22 GMT

Hello,

Undoubtedly one of the finest WAM sites on the net is Fawn and the girls WAMF. I have been a subsciber for a long time now and until this week the service has been superb. There does however seem to have been a problem with the passwords after their server has been reset. I can no longer access the members pages and I'm sorry to say that unusually I am not getting much help from the webmaster. Is anyone else in a similar position ?. I really miss the site so any assistance is appreciated particularly from Sid or Fawn at WAMF.

Thanks

Robert

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]