minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:29:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 8892.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: They should do training in uniform!

Date: Sat 28/02/04 16:39:28 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I guess that makes it easier for us passangers to escape first then....cos when the plane hits the water...we can all leave immediately via the exit doors....whilst all the flight attendants will be too busy trying to change into their shorts and t shirts first...ha ha..

In reply to Message (8892.2.1.1.1) Scatter They should do training in uniform!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Sat 28/02/04 09:54:40 GMT

I have heard that it can be more difficult to swim in a skirt than in shorts or jeans, something to do with the skirt wrapping around legs.  The sensible thing would be to train them wearing exactly what they would be wearing on a daily basis.

I don't know, these days standards a getting lower and lower!

leonmoomin Lookout

In reply to Message (8892.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Flight attendant traing = water!

By w@mboy - uu Sat 28/02/04 05:30:59 GMT

I've taped a UK TV show with girls in T-shirts training in a pool, uniforms would have been great :)

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (8892.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Flight attendant traing = water!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 28/02/04 04:56:33 GMT

FYI...I have several tv documentary clips on this...and sadly...we need to step back in time to the 1970's...cos these days almost all flight attendant pool training is done with t shirts and shorts on in the pool....i.e. not in flight attendants uniforms. The ONLY airline in the world that I know of, that still does pool training for their flight attendants in full uniforms with hosiery...is Japan Airlines....and I have one nice documentary clip on this.

FYI...they just had 2 different shows about flight attendant pool training on satellite networks. Last month there was a show from Brazil featuring Varig Airlines flight attendants pool training...and just this week they had a nice long segment on the SBS Korean Channel ...showing Korean Airlines girls in the pool doing their training....but sadly...it was all t shirts and shorts and pants stuff...not uniforms.

Same is true for all American airlines these days...they only wear casual clothes in the pool...not their uniforms.

Japan Airlines is the only tv clip I have seen where they actually wear their full uniforms in the pool.

MK

In reply to Message (8892.2) Read This Re: Flight attendant traing = water!

By from an interview.... - us Sat 28/02/04 04:29:17 GMT

This is no lie..I was interviewed  by Delta Airlines many years ago for a F/A  position and the instructor told us the training we would go thru..One point they made key on is that water ditching and for this All students must jump in the pool with clothes on..  They did tell us that we would wear casual clothes for this since on class days F/A were in dress up outfits, so they said jeans and pants and t shirts, etc were fine to were.   When I was at American AA  training facility in Dallas, it was the same thing.  They had a school for F/A, & tkt agets.   They had a giant pool for water traing in one of their buildings.  I never saw this in action because I was a gate agent for AA, but know many girls who were F/A and did go to the pool dailiy for clases.

An old student of the school.  

In reply to Message (8892) Info Flight attendant traing = water!

By Getwet - us Sat 28/02/04 01:25:27 GMT

Check out Step 5, Survival Training. Says to beak out the swimsuit but ALSO bring a change of clothes because you'll also have to jump in fully clothed! When working for Delta, a couple flight attendants told me they had to train fully clothed in a pool. Back then it was dresses or skirts/blouse with hose and shoes. They had to wear the full uniform. I also knew an older woman that had been a flight attendant. When she trained she said it was dresses with garters and stockings with heels. Would be nice to get some pics of this sort of thing.

http://www.skychick.com/training3.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]