WetlookPro

Message # 889.3.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: real dolls

Date: Thu 14/11/02 07:34:15 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I took a look around their site. On one of the pages they describe some interesting product developments... including "gyrating hips" and sensory feedback. I'd say it's pretty clear where these folks are heading with their product. It would certainly be interesting to see what further enhancements they come up with down the road.

In reply to Message (889.3.2.1.1) Happy god bless you tony!

By pete - us Thu 14/11/02 06:17:39 GMT

You,N.B.C.,and darret are the only ones who see the genius behind this creation! I think the guy who created these dolls should get a metal of some kind!If I won the lottery I'd buy a dozen of these dolls all shapes and sizes!Actually,I might buy the cheaper foam version for $500.00 to "get a taste",and then buy the real one.They don't offer a payment plan so as soon as my budget allows-I'll purchase one.hey maybe by then they'll have a Britney Spears doll!or an Avril Levine version!Or ones that walk and talk!(remember the movie cherry 2000?).I think these dolls are a great idea and I'm glad you see that too!   
In reply to Message (889.3.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Re:Ahhh,there's the rub!

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 14/11/02 01:42:36 GMT

Have to admit, it's an intriguing idea... I first heard about realdoll a few years ago. I suppose that as a surrogate, it's not a bad idea "for the lonely man who has everything else".

If your only barrier is shyness, you'd do well to work on that. If you can find a woman who will take an interest in you, she should be willing to fulfill a simple request like "dress up as a school girl and step into the shower" without complaint. Compared to some things, it's really pretty tame, and unlike what some people get up to, completely harmless.

Tapes are great, but there's a limit to the experience... for all you might be able to do with a realdoll, you can't exactly take her out for dinner, and you can't exactly "let her do all the work"... I see both as surrogates for "the real thing" - each with its own advantages and limitations. Perhaps someday I might serious consider such a purchase myself, but for the time being, I'll keep looking for a real companion.

In reply to Message (889.3.2) Happy Re: Re:Ahhh,there's the rub!

By pete - us Wed 13/11/02 05:42:50 GMT

I intentionally didn't mention the price because yes they are very expensive!I told the guys I work with of my intention to buy one and got the same response,the best was"give me the $6,000 and I'll let you have sex with my wife!"I'm not rich by any means so it will take me a few years to buy one,but it was either that or a new car,and I can live without a car(public buses).I would love to hang out with Leonmoomin and his pretty girlfriends but although I've had plenty of girls tell me I'm attractive-I fit into the "too shy" category. As far as video tapes go it's not the same thing!While I do support most of the wetlook/mud producers out there,watching a tape,(or reading a magazine),is not the same as actually experiencing the sensation of a wet female against me,(which I have experienced in the past yes),you're not looking at the possibilities! example#1:you have a penchant for underwater sex,but only own one oxygen tank,no problem!she can't drown!example#2:you have a wetlook"vampire"fetish,place her in a coffin filled with water in a sexy black dress-WALLAH!example#3:you're a survivalist and are looking for a wetlook mate but don't want to use up alot of food and water on her-SHE DOSEN'T EAT OR DRINK!!!when you're through you just stuff her in a closet or something!example#4:you always wanted to take a shower with a beautiful women while wearing lets say..a catholic school girl outfit,but were too embarrassed to ask one-no problem with the real doll! I can go on and on.All I know is there's a guy who keeps one of these"girls"on the deck of his yacht in a bikini and sunglasses-and he fools people every time!That's how real these dolls look!and for you married guys who say you'd never pay for a woman real or otherwise-you ALWAYS pay for it one way or another!  (haha)         
In reply to Message (889.3) Hello Re: For single men only...

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 13/11/02 04:21:41 GMT

"If you're fat,old,ugly,too shy...."

You forgot one other word too....i.e. "rich". At nearly $6000 for these dolls, you have got to be loaded too.

I have a better idea....if you have $6000 you are dying to spend....send $1000 each to your top 6 favorite wetlook producers, and every one of those 6 producers can produce a knockout wetlook video for you that will include all your favorite outfits and scenarios...then you will have 6 great tapes to last you a lifetime.

Alternatively, send all the money to Leonmoomin and he can arrange for you to be the guest of honor at the biggest and best fully clothed pool party ...EVER !!!

MK

In reply to Message (889) Idea For single men only...

By pete - us Wed 13/11/02 01:55:53 GMT

If you're fat,old,ugly,too shy etc.or otherwise single-this product may be a godsend!A guy at work turned me on to this"realdoll"for those who never heard of it it is a lifesize silicone"woman"with joints,a skeleton,working mouth(that don't talk!),and other working orafices!Since it is poseable,waterproof and can withstand water tempertures of over 400 degrees,it makes the perfect wetlook companion!You can dress it up in your favorite type of outfit and place her under the shower for some hot groping action!or lay her down in the tub with a stratigically placed hole in her jeans for some wetlook lovin'.I know I know most of you will laugh at this idea,but I'll bet there's at least one person on this forum who will think this is a great idea! And if you're gay,or a woman-they now make a male realdoll!What do you all think?Don't knock it til ya try it!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]