MyWetloook

Message # 8881.1

Subject: Hello Re: To MK

Date: Fri 27/02/04 11:31:21 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I did not see all the shows. I only saw 8 or 9 of the shows from their latest season....that ended in December...and from what I saw...they had various games in the shows, but none were wet or messy. The only wetlook was the tank scenes at the end of each show.

However...that show has been going for 4 or 5 seasons already...I have not seen any of the shows from the prior 4 years....and some folks tell me that in earlier seasons they had some wet & messy games. The only people who can answer that question are folks who live in Italy and have been watching it for several years.

It's the same thing with "Le Big Dil" show in France...which has been airing for several years....the latest shows are not that great, cos the girls wear wetsuits in the pool games....but if you were collecting the older shows from a few years ago...those were much better, cos they featured clothing scenes in the pool.

This is the same trend with Scommettiano Che in Italy, Que Apostamos in Spain (i.e. those 2 video clips shower gameshow scenes in WIRs latest postings), Noel's House Party in the UK....i.e. the trend always seem to be...that these shows start out great in the earliest seasons....but every darn season they re-design the shower booth or gunge tank and make things worse each year. I don't know why they do that....i.e. the wam scenes are greatest in the earliest seasons...and then each year they screw around with the design of the tank and things get worse and worse each year with a less effective wetlook machine.

mk

In reply to Message (8881) Hello To MK

By Tom - uu Fri 27/02/04 09:49:43 GMT

Hi MK

saw the ciao darwin clip that wetinred posted

By the way did they play other wetlook games on

that show ?

thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.051 seconds to generate ]