WetlookPro

Message # 885.2

Subject: Hello Re: movie review

Date: Tue 12/11/02 17:34:18 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Brian

some info snippets for you on that film..

1) I have "the making of" behind the scenes documentary on the making of that film. One of the most bizarre arguments that Minnie was having with the director of that film...is that he was hell bent on getting as many wet t shirt shots of her as possible. It took weeks to films all those scenes, and Minnie kept showing up on set each day...wearing thicker and bigger sports bras underneath her t shirt, cos she was determined not to let the director get the nipple shots he  wanted. Her battles with the director must have been personal, cos she is certainly not shy about nudity, cos she did several movies after that with total nudity. For some reason, she seemed upset that too much emphasis was being placed on her wet t shirt in that movie.

2) One of my longtime customers works as a cameraman in Hollywood..and he was working on the filming of all those sequences and he relates how it took nearly 3 months to film all those scenes and how difficult it was to film all those scenes.

3) Minnie is a Brit....but now she married into American "royalty"...cos her new mother in law now Barbra Streisand (cos Babs married actor James Brolin, and Minnie recently married Brolin's son Josh).

Unfortunately I cannot share your rating for the wetlook content of this film...cos I classify this film as a CSDT (can't see a darn thing) movie, cos the entire movie is set at night time. I saved all the few bits there were from the film...and on my saving procedure, I only found about 2 mins of scenes worth saving...and all the rest is one endlessly long series of night time dark shots where you cannot see much.

If you like to play the Kevin Bacon game...i.e. six degrees of separation....this film is almost exactly the same kind of thing as a movie made by Minnie's new father in law James Brolin. He made a film like this in 1978...called SHORT WALK TO DAYLIGHT...where people are trapped in a tunnel and the entire film is dark too....but with some wetlook at times...but too dark to really see much.

The film is a good film...so see it for the movie. The wetlook content is rather minor and prolonged and too dark for most of the film, but the film is worth seeing as an action/drama.

MK

ps....this film is very similar (in the look of the sets) to the 1976 tv movie with Martin Milner and Barbara Hershey called FLOOD...that is terrible tv movie...but slightly better wetlook content with Barbara Hershey as a "wet nurse" (literally...ha ha).

In reply to Message (885) Thumbs Up movie review

By Brian - peopleschamp4ever1@juno.com uu Tue 12/11/02 15:46:45 GMT

how is everyone doin? well, im here for my weekly movie review..i hope everyone had a good veterans day...today, i m rewviewing the movie Hard Rain starring Mimi Driver and Christian Slater (actually was able to stay sober during the whole movie) at any rate, this movie was an excellent wetlook movie has mimi driver is we almost hlaf of the movie..most of it, shes wearing a white t shirt and black jeans..i dont know about you but i find mimi driver attractive and she was excellent for the role..this is worth the price of renting whether you get it for .99 or you have to pay an arm and a leg..trust me

grade-B+

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]