minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 11:54:48 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 8839.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Breaking in jeans, 60's style.

Date: Wed 25/02/04 09:36:05 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think it was "Hannie Caulder". A Life magazine issue from 1971 showed an aspiring actress shrinking her jeans in the tub.
In reply to Message (8839.1) Hello Re: Breaking in jeans, 60's style.

By JJ - JJ@vintagewet.com ca Tue 24/02/04 17:20:55 GMT

In the 60's, Raquel Welch was in a western film which might have been "Bandolero", where the male lead (James Stewart?) buys here a pair of men's pants that are too large, so he draws a bath for her to shrink them to size. She stands up in the tub periodically to check them out.

JJ

In reply to Message (8839) Info Breaking in jeans, 70's style.

By Getwet - us Tue 24/02/04 15:27:03 GMT

Back in the early 70's I was in high school. While traveling with a group trip on a bus started talking to a girl that was a senior, 18 years old. A nice looking girl, blonde hair, slim and all. The topic came up about breaking in new jeans. In those days all jeans you bought were just about the same, dark blue and looked new which nobody wanted. She started talking about breaking hers in by putting them on, running the tub full of warm water and climbing in! Then she'd go outside with them wet, roll around in the dirt, come back inside and jump into the shower with them on! Then she'd wash them about 25 times! That really got my attention and never forgot that conversation or her.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]