MyWetloook

Message # 8830.1.1.1.1

Subject: Read This ALot u know....

Date: Tue 24/02/04 15:03:17 GMT

Name: Robby uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I DO have a site at Yahoo where I put up my OWN pix and NOT depend on anyone so before you judge me, you should maybe post your OWN pix Einstein...SO UMD and THIS forum have been here a long time eh?...SO I guess that they should have exclusive rights on wet forums?....MAN you people are such HUGE snobs....At least Wet Boy Brazil is taking time out to post some pix and WHO CARES if he links it to his forum....sheeeesh
In reply to Message (8830.1.1.1) Read This Re: ummm......you know what I think?

By Mike21 - pl Tue 24/02/04 02:38:36 GMT

The UMD and this forum have been here for a long time and they should be the only WL forums. Makeing new ones doesn't do the community any good. Why can't WetBoyBrazil use this forum? I understand Graham's point but I don't understand your's Robby. To say the truth most Graham's posts are about Styx updates... Is that what you don't like so much ;-P Anyway, he is one of the givers to the community and you are probobly a taker, so you shouldn't critisize him on the forum. If you really have to a private mail would be a better option...

Mike.

In reply to Message (8830.1.1) Angry ummm......you know what I think?

By Robby - uu Tue 24/02/04 02:30:08 GMT

You should open YOUR eyes and see that alot of people are posting that UMD link here and nobody is complaining....MAN I can't believe the crap that people like you post here...constant misinformation...grrrrr

Robby

In reply to Message (8830.1) Thumbs Down Bad Manners - posting links to your forum from this one [nt]

By Graham (Styx) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Tue 24/02/04 00:06:21 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (8830) Pictures New post in my forum

By Boy Brazil - wetlookbrazil@hotmail.com uu Mon 23/02/04 23:43:59 GMT

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=17033&subForumID=17057&action=viewTopic&commentID=243628&abKey=4f3f06e4de3f0c5d7db20091a683e62a

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]