WetlookPro

Message # 8810.1

Subject: Wow Re: Spa Shopping

Date: Sun 22/02/04 14:57:11 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Man! Would u look at the number of jets in that thing Oooh Oh, And the pretty thing (Elizabeth) in the purple top and jeans Wow
In reply to Message (8810) Great Spa Shopping

By editor - rod@wetclotheswife.com us Sun 22/02/04 14:18:25 GMT

Well we finally went “spa shopping” today. Well actually we first went yesterday to check out the places that sold spas. We went to a couple of places and the first place, several times the salesman said, “bring back your bathing suits and try it out.”

Since that really wasn’t what we wanted to do, we went to another place. When we were looking at the different models Elizabeth said several times that it would be nice to see what the different jets felt like. Finally the salesman said, “ok, I’m calling your bluff, get in it and try it out.”

She almost went in but we wanted to have the camera so we just laughed and said we’d come back tomorrow with our bathing suits and try them out.

When we got there today we looked around at several models and the salesman was telling all the usual BS about his spas. There were 3 salespersons and two other couples besides us. One couple left and the salesperson helping then went into her office but the other couple were seriously talking to the other salesman about buying a spa. There was only water in one spa and we were looking at it when the other salesman brought his prospective clients over to it.

Elizabeth said to him that the water sure looked inviting and he said, “go ahead and try it out,” so she said ok. She kicked off her flip flops and started to get in and the old lady who was one of the prospective buyers said, “you’re not going to get in it in your clothes are you?”

Elizabeth said, “sure, how else are you going to find out what it feels like?”

Of course all eyes were on her as she got in and she was laughing as she sunk into the water. We had been debating about a lounging seat in it or not and so first she got in that and said that in the spa with water in it, the seat felt better than the ones we sat in without water. Everyone was chuckling about her being in the spa and the other salesman was showing her different features. I looked around and our salesman had disappeared. Elizabeth was trying out the different seats and our salesman came back and said something to the other salesman and he went away. He came right back and said that Elizabeth had to get out because the female salesperson had called the owner and he was hopping mad that she was in the spa in her clothes.

She got right out after being in for no more that 2 or 3 minutes and before I could get in. It was sort of a disappointment that she had to get out and we couldn’t be in together but it sure was fun to watch her get in and sit in there for a little while.

Next weekend we’re going to go to the other place just before closing and see if we can dare the other person to let us go in with our clothes on.

The first pic is one that's like the one Elizabeth sat in.

and this one is after getting in the spa

www.wetclotheswife.com/images/spa_shopping/100_2138

I'll post all the pictures on the site soon. Since we didn't have much time there aren't very many but it sure was fun

Let us know what you think

Thanks

Rod

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.155 seconds to generate ]