minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 10:12:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 8801.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Wet & Messy Fetish.com, anybody else having trouble...

Date: Sun 22/02/04 16:48:24 GMT

Name: SidM ca

Email: Sid@wetandmessyfetish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The post above was referring to wamwatchers.com not the WAMF members site. The party above has an email account that is blocking incoming emails.

If you cannot access, please use the customer service link on the join page to access help from your biller - who governs access and passwords and is there to help you with any troubles...

Thank you

In reply to Message (8801.2) Hello Re: Wet & Messy Fetish.com, anybody else having trouble...

By discman - gb Sun 22/02/04 12:05:32 GMT

Hi there.

I am having problems with access at the moment. Something to do with the server being reset. It seems to be taking much longer than it should to sort out however I am not unduly concerned at the moment because I have been a member of the site for a long time now and it's good.

Robert

In reply to Message (8801) Question Wet & Messy Fetish.com, anybody else having trouble...

By Mark - us Sun 22/02/04 03:34:26 GMT

not getting something after paying? Ordered photos from the Wam Watchers download movie page and never received an email telling me were to go get them. Supposedly from what the page said it should've only been a couple minutes after payment. This was yesterday evening and no answers to my emails yet. Had thought about joining the site and also downloading some of the movies, but I don't know now. Anybody else experience problems with them?

Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]