Wetlook-Online

Message # 8798.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: white wet seceretary wow

Date: Sun 22/02/04 20:17:26 GMT

Name: kendo gb

Email: info@wetworld.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The biggest mistake I have made so far, and I have made a few in the past four to five months since I started shooting wetlook, is not shooting enough outdoors sets last year when I had the chance, hence having to shoot everything in my one of two showers. For me shooting the girls is great fun, they are sexy who would not enjoy it, expense the sites cost me a lot of money and not having the array of work needed, members are few, so a costly adventure to date. However when the weather gets just that bit warmer look out because I promise you, you are going to be looking at some of the hottest wetlook sets on the web, for the time being though I appreciate your kind words and agree with them. Finally I did not start shooting wetlook to make a lot of money, luckily, I come from a film background and I will be producing video’s and DVD’s, financing the sites are from my film work, what would be nice apart from the kind words I get about my images, would be to see some new members who actually like what they see and want to help out themselves a little by paying the £8 a month membership. Kendo
In reply to Message (8798.1) Idea Re: white wet seceretary wow

By inatthedeepend - uu Sun 22/02/04 09:34:55 GMT

certainly doing a good job of producing so many sets from the same location- ever thought of moving the girls out of the shower and doing something interesting?

How about some movies too?

seems a bit expensive for just photos

In reply to Message (8798) Hello white wet seceretary wow

By kendo - info@wetworld.co.uk gb Sat 21/02/04 23:57:31 GMT

WetWorld Update,Feb, update no 8: Introducing Francesca

Being a businessman myself and having the need for a personal secretary, I could not imagine a better look for that very position, than this particular look, modelled by beautiful Francesca, wearing a short tight white mini skirt, white blouse and of course black underwear, topped off with white stilettos , STAY WET…

Set Info:4 images from 90 images

PS Remember when you join Wet World.co.uk for ONLY $15.99 per month (thats around £8.00), you automatically join Sticky Vicky World.com  NOW twice the updates

you can email us at: info@wetworld.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]