Wetlook-Online

Message # 8797.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Message to JMMPHOTOS - please read

Date: Sun 22/02/04 04:02:15 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I doubt the recording industry has anything to do with it. It's just your garden variety malicious virus which uses the premise of illegal downloads as the "hook" because its creator makes the very reasonable assumption that almost everyone who uses the internet has problably downloaded at least something illegally.

In reply to Message (8797.5) Hello Re: Message to JMMPHOTOS - please read

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 22/02/04 02:06:49 GMT

Yeah....I have been getting lots of those messages too...and at first I thought my wife had gotten me into trouble (cos she is a prolific mp3 downloader...ha ha)...

...but I soon realized that the messages were bogus cos they were not coming in on my broadband connected pc...but coming to me on my old pc email address that only has dial up access to the net...yet the messages claimed they had scanned my pc and reported the contents of my pc to the FBI...which is impossible seeing as that pc is not connected to the net cos it only has dial up access.

One has to wonder what the point is for people to waste their time creating viruses like this that have no purpose. At least I can understand the point of the Nigerian scam emails...i.e. to try and rip somebody off...and one can more or less understand the Bill Gates haters of the world who seem to relish in trying to find weaknesses in his softwares (especially Outlook email users).

The only people who make money from these inane and pointless viruses are the folks at Norton and McaFee who sell antivirus software and companies who produce firewalls and spamblockers.

One could also point fingers at the recording industry for this virus....cos the average hacker who make viruses...are the same kinds of people who like to rip dvds and download mp3's...so hackers would have nothing to gain by spreading a virus like this....but the recording industry would just LOVE to scare the pants out of millions of downloaders ...so it would not surprize me if somebody in the recording industry hired some whizz kid to spread this one.

mk

In reply to Message (8797) Warning! Message to JMMPHOTOS - please read

By Magician - gb Sat 21/02/04 22:18:58 GMT

Hello JMMphotos,

I have a small worry, as I have an email in my inbox arrived from yourself stating that downloading of movies is illegal.

It says that my PC was scanned and that an investigation is being started by the FBI. It gives an FBI address where you can apply for more information , but says that another email will arrive shortly showing the charges. It also comes with an attachment, which of course I dare not open , as it could contain anything! Do you know anything about this email?

Someone must have got to your PC and be using it to pass on these emails, although I am surprised that my email was connected to  your site as I have only ever browsed through it. Any information would be appreciated.

Magician

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]