MyWetloook

Message # 8777.3.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Gotta tell ya

Date: Sun 22/02/04 09:26:45 GMT

Name: George the sved us

Email: gek7255646@aol

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Happy Happy Being able to laugh at some things makes for a healthy life and a friendlier relationship with others. A Sad grumpy look at life [sm08) gets one no where. I made you laugh Happy thus you feel better. Now you take good care of your wife she too is a jem. In Love Denzo, you do the same. In Love
In reply to Message (8777.3.1.1) Happy Re: Re: Re: Gotta tell ya

By WG Hubby - ca Sat 21/02/04 16:37:41 GMT

George you are a real jem.Ya made me laugh man! Gotta love ya!
In reply to Message (8777.3.1) Hello Re: Re: Gotta tell ya

By George the sved - gek7255646@aol us Sat 21/02/04 11:17:32 GMT

You have the same problem that I have. Sad I have had to cut back on my time in front of the screen too.We both enjoy the same sites. Happy So I had better get off now before I hear the familuar voise. "That all you got to do?" Sad Better then watching the crap that is on T.V. Happy Both of you Gents. do take good care of your wives. In Love You lucky guy.
In reply to Message (8777.3) Hello Re: Gotta tell ya

By denzouk - denzouk@hotmail.com gb Sat 21/02/04 07:17:48 GMT

Yep, we've gotta be careful that we don't become too obsessed with our interest/hobby.  I used to find myself sitting at my PC most evenings rather than watch the TV or do other things.  And although we didn't fall out over it, WetWife pointed out just how much time I spent sitting looking at my screen.

Of course, she was right.  So I just limit myself to a few key websites such as this forum, Tyra (Wetlook Online) and Styx.  And even then, I don't surf every evening.  At weekends, I play catch-up!

So, don't let it wreck your relationship.  And we certainly don't want to upset the lovely WaterGirl.  I'm sure she's full of forgiveness.

In reply to Message (8777) Lookout Gotta tell ya

By WG Hubby - ca Fri 20/02/04 15:00:35 GMT

Guys I gotta tell you. Especially the married fellas.WG and I had a little,no, big tiff! I was surfin the web so much in search of wetlook and not paying close enough attention to matters at home.I AM GUILTY.I didn't realize I was doing it but I have to admit Yep! I was.Jeeze its awful easy to get carried away with it all.Nigel,Graham,Kev,Tyra,Jim, Morgan,Leon,Brian,Bryce and Stacey,Erik and on and on Do such a great job.

Fellas you are probably a lot smarter than me and will never hurt your wife the way I unintentionally did.The forum is great,I love it and along with that all the great websites.Just remember, There is lots of room for all of it in ones life,but don't forget the "BABE" you have at home. See ya,....gotta go hug my Watergirl.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]