minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:32:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 8756.5

Subject: Great Some of those B&W high res scans are GLORIOUS!

Date: Fri 20/02/04 22:33:54 GMT

Name: Red Johnson us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Some of the scans are extremely detailed high res wetlook.  If you like to see your wetlook close up, pixels rule!  Great job.
In reply to Message (8756) Pictures Vintage Wetlook Update & News - Pooldancer retires.

By JJ - JJ@vintagewet.com ca Thu 19/02/04 15:21:19 GMT

Back a few years ago, Wetfan and I were negotiating how we were going to solve the logistics problems of scanning his albums; he did not have the time to do it himself and we had the issue of the Canadian/US border to deal with. Although it is a friendly border, customs officials on both sides have funny ideas sometimes when certain material crosses their path and it may dissappear completely. We were both reluctant to take chances with such a valuable and unique collection. Graham (of GrayHost & Styx) offered to take it on while in Florida, but wisely declined when he saw the size of the collection and realized the amount of time required to complete the scanning.

Pooldancer to the rescue:

Pooldancer had already scanned his own collection to be contributed to the Vintage Wetlook Archive, in fact, he purchased a scanner just for that purpose. When he heard about our problem, he immediately contacted Wetfan to have the 100 pounds of photo albums sent to him. He started scanning and hasn't stopped until this week. Approximately 3500 high resolution scans were done over a two year period!

Without Pooldancer's assistance there would not be the fine quality images on the site for us to enjoy. Thanks to his tremendous work, we are achieving the goal that I set out in the beginning; to make these vintage collections freely available to the wetlook community.

To cellibrate his "retirement", I have posted the second half of the 33 VAL photos scanned by Pooldancer from Wetfan's collection.

This does not mean that the job is done. Only 2/3 of the scans have been posted so far. The remaining thousand, or so, will be edited and posted over the coming months.

enjoy,

JJ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]