minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:38:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 8720.1.1.1.1

Subject: Dancing Re: Re: Watergirl's just amazing too!!

Date: Wed 18/02/04 15:32:35 GMT

Name: Mike us

Email: mj1968@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I just hope you didn't get sick after being in the icy cold water.
In reply to Message (8720.1.1.1) Hello Re: Watergirl's just amazing too!!

By Watergirl - watergirlmg@hotmail.com ca Wed 18/02/04 10:59:35 GMT

Getwet, Thank you for the compliment. I didn't expect to fall through so easy, when I jumped on that ice. Oh well, I did have a lot of fun. The warm up in the tub when I got home was great as well.   Take care...Watergirl.
In reply to Message (8720.1.1) Hello Great updates & Watergirl's just amazing too!!

By Getwet - us Wed 18/02/04 07:32:46 GMT

Imagine, going into an icy pool in the middle of winter with her clothes on! Had a hard enough time trying to talk my wife into the pool in the middle of summer! Gotta love her, and all the other girls that get wet! Great job Watergirl and Styx!! Many thanks!
In reply to Message (8720.1) Pictures Just posted on the Styx Members Forum ...

By Graham (Styx) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Wed 18/02/04 04:04:34 GMT

Posted by a Styx Member (name withheld) to the Styx Members Forum a short time ago ...

"Watergirl ... outdoors in winter ... wow!

Special thanks to Watergirl and WatergirlHubby for what may well be the best set of pics I've ever seen at this or any other site. I can't believe you braved that freezing water! How long did you actually stay out there?

Let me also say that was an incredibly cute outfit you wore, and every layer of it looked gorgeous on you ... especially those jeans. And may I also say that the quality of your photography is superb in every respect. Congrats to WG and WGHubby ... you guys rock!"

So, I guess I'd better post one of the LOW resolution photos to show the rest of you what you're missing! .. Graham Wow

In reply to Message (8720) Info Photo updates from Jessie and Sammie, and WaterGirl

By Graham and Kev (Styx) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Wed 18/02/04 01:24:39 GMT

142 photo update. The first of a two-part photoset from Jessie in the pool in her sports gear - followed by Sammie dragged into the pool. And a complete set of WaterGirl playing in the icy pond in her winter clothes, finally warming up in the tub.

To see the photosets, click the link to join StyxWetWorld.

www.styxwetworld.com/join.html

For under $10 per month, you'll get access to around the 7000 photos and 16 hours of video - with over 40 models. And that's just what's already on the site waiting for you as soon as you join. During your year of membership, you can expect to see that quantity doubled. Just ask the existing members!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]