Wetlook-Online

Message # 8709.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1.1

Subject: On Drugs Hi paul

Date: Thu 19/02/04 00:25:18 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I made just one small comment about his views on negative anonymous posting and he was offended by my post and made a case that he was in the right by supporting negative postings or making them anonymously.

It turned into an interesting debate which I quite enjoyed!

His arguments were flawed and he tried to disguise the fact by hiding behind an elegant vocabulary.  Despite his wording, he came across as ignorant and unable to answer to my points!

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (8709.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1) Hello Re: Hmmmmmmmm!?

By Paul Rain-Fan - roumpini@netscape.net gr Wed 18/02/04 22:28:57 GMT

Leon I think you loose your time with this kind of people. Have you ever wonder maybe is that the reaction they expecting from you ?

I see no others producers have to say something here!

I don't say off course that they must say something, and that's the point........

Here the people who they view and talk to this forum can answer to this kind of people who werw I don't want to name. It's better this way.

And my opinion Leon is let it be...

Don't give them what they want. If you ignore them what they'll do? Nothing.

Or else they will destroy this forum, and all of the people here who respect your work as producers, and off course they  will pay the price.

So I say to everyone here again and especialy Razor, and elmauro, if you don't like a girl and you are a civilised person and not a bug, just keep it for your self and don't look at her, because they are people like me here, who they love and respect the work of the producers, and of the people who post here just for our own pleasure. So shut up elmauro you are wrong and you know it. All you have to do is to say thanks, is that difficult?

I wonder elmauro have you ever go to a date with a girl and said ohhhh what a big nose is that?  

Peace Man

Confused

In reply to Message (8709.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.1) Unfazed Hmmmmmmmm!?

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 18/02/04 13:23:28 GMT

Back to your old way of doing things.

Go on and on about the only part of our debate that you believe you have the slightest leg to stand on and ignore the other points, then use well worded, but shallow insults to end!

Go on, defend the rest of your opinions or are you bowing down to the fact that you can say whatever you like without being accountable for your actions, which is why people like you are ARSEHOLES in here!

You have not said one thing that convinces anyone of your right to attack posters, anonymously or not!  You have not managed to even slightly form a constructive argument to defend your original post!

Also, you are very wrong, I have an identity here, a very clear identity!  Which with a name or not is something that you will never have, no identity in real life, no identity anywhere!  You are a nothing, an eloquent nothing, but still a nothing!

leonmoomin Unfazed

In reply to Message (8709.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2) Hello Re: Anonymous comes out of the closet to voice and defend his views!

By elmauro - elmauro uu Wed 18/02/04 12:16:42 GMT

Leon, so long as we never meet face to face, you're still as good as anonymous to me and to anyone else who hasn't met you.  You simply don't understand that "identity" on this forum is an illusion.

You have learned nothing from this debate.

You are proving it with each reply.

Marginal utility of each successive post here has reached zero, so I'm out.  I'll let you have the last word, since you need every rhetorical advantage you can get.

In reply to Message (8709.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Mixed Anonymous comes out of the closet to voice and defend his views!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 18/02/04 10:27:55 GMT

Nigel

Please don't erase this thread, I am learning a lot about why people feel they can insult whoever they feel like, behind the sheield of anonymity!

It is an interesting debate!

leonmoomin Mixed

In reply to Message (8709.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Info You are flogging a dead horse!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 18/02/04 10:22:07 GMT

"I'll admit, I'm no angel by any means.  I have a foul mouth from time to time like everyone.  And if you don't understand why "arseholes" was in quotes, I think you're missing my entire drift.  I don't think there's a soul out there who hasn't thought ill of a woman or said something nasty about one."

Yes, certainly, but why put it here in this public forum?  I completely understand why assholess was in the quote, that is why I quoted it back to you, if you think I am missing the point, please explain it so that even someone as dumb and narrow minded as me can understand?  

"Other than his term, which some find objectionable, I liked that he felt like he could voice his opinion that dissented with the others.  I'm not necessarily in favor of negative comments as opposed to positive ones, but i'm certainly in favor of a negative one as opposed to feeling stifled by a bunch of yay-saying fascists."

A bunch of yay-saying fascists.  Do you know why this forum exists?  It exists because producers and others like to preview their material or to sometimes give away or draw attention to full sets of pictures or video clips!  All the other people that come here, come here for those reasons, to find said material!  The producers and posters do not come here to have their material attacked or slated!  If the producers and posters don't come here, this forum stops existing!  So driving away people with attitudes that they CAN say what they think about others appearence or abilities is a valid thing to try to do!  Yay-saying fascists, if someone gives you some money, you say "thankyou", they give you some more, you say "thankyou" again, they give you some more you say "WTF, you gave me more last time", you naver get a penny more!!!  If you don't like the "thank you" nature of this forum, then I suggest you get your freebies somewhere else!

"Nothing makes the negative posters above attack.  Nothing makes anyone above attack.  Just now consider yourself one of the attackers when you criticize someone who makes negative comments, and consider yourself open for attack.  It seemed to me you felt yourself exempt from this circle when you hurl an insult at someone."

Attack deserves a defense, you attack, I defend!  If the initial attacker feels suddenly hard done by, tough, shouldn't have attacked in the first place!  If the hunter suddenly becomes the prey and that then makes me the attacker, once again I say, TOUGH!  By being one of the people who posts pictures here, I am ALWAYS open for attack and on many occasions have received it!  

"It is your right to make nasty comments about the folks who spew venom--though once you do, you essentially become one of them.  You can't keep your 'holier than thou' status while debasing yourself to the standard you're admonishing.  In trying to defend your principles, you've become, in a way, that what you're denouncing.  I guess this was all a long-winded way of trying to say that."

I have no "holier than thou" status to defend, I can be a complete butt head, I know it and everyone else here knows it!  But, when was I ever the agressor and not the defender?

"And btw--the anonymity point is a non-issue.  If it takes someone's name to lend credence to an argument for you, I think then you are basing your evaluations on the wrong things.  I think the story would be different if this were a serious matter, but for God's sake--this is a bleeding forum on the Internet.  No PhD research or international peace treaties going on here.  I bet had I backed you up anonymously you wouldn't be asking for my name."

The anonymity point is very valid here, an attack was made without showing who you are, it is a cowardly way of going about things, kind of like hiding in a big tower and shooting into a crowd of people!  

Why do you feel stifled?  Why do you feel the need to be posting negative comments?  You have plenty of freedom to wander around town or the internet and say what you like when you like, but in here, the majority don't like it and will let you know that!

leonmoomin Unfazed

In reply to Message (8709.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: You have already called yourself what I was thinking!

By elmauro - elmauro uu Wed 18/02/04 09:29:18 GMT

I'll admit, I'm no angel by any means.  I have a foul mouth from time to time like everyone.  And if you don't understand why "arseholes" was in quotes, I think you're missing my entire drift.  I don't think there's a soul out there who hasn't thought ill of a woman or said something nasty about one.  

Other than his term, which some find objectionable, I liked that he felt like he could voice his opinion that dissented with the others.  I'm not necessarily in favor of negative comments as opposed to positive ones, but i'm certainly in favor of a negative one as opposed to feeling stifled by a bunch of yay-saying fascists.

Nothing makes the negative posters above attack.  Nothing makes anyone above attack.  Just now consider yourself one of the attackers when you criticize someone who makes negative comments, and consider yourself open for attack.  It seemed to me you felt yourself exempt from this circle when you hurl an insult at someone.  

It is your right to make nasty comments about the folks who spew venom--though once you do, you essentially become one of them.  You can't keep your 'holier than thou' status while debasing yourself to the standard you're admonishing.  In trying to defend your principles, you've become, in a way, that what you're denouncing.  I guess this was all a long-winded way of trying to say that.

And btw--the anonymity point is a non-issue.  If it takes someone's name to lend credence to an argument for you, I think then you are basing your evaluations on the wrong things.  I think the story would be different if this were a serious matter, but for God's sake--this is a bleeding forum on the Internet.  No PhD research or international peace treaties going on here.  I bet had I backed you up anonymously you wouldn't be asking for my name.

In reply to Message (8709.3.1.1.1.1.1.1) Lookout You have already called yourself what I was thinking!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 18/02/04 03:27:08 GMT

The following was in your original post!

"I gotta say, that's one of the best ones I've heard.  Props to you.  Forget these other clowns who want to silence a negative opinion.  Commies"

You are blatently in favour of negative comments!  Then you say the following.

"simply because a few "arseholes" want to make negative comments about a few women here"

A few what want to make negative comments?

leonmoomin Confused

In reply to Message (8709.3.1.1.1.1.1) Info Re: Re: I just don't have the time for the various attacks..................

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 18/02/04 03:12:55 GMT

("blood hole"...

I gotta say, that's one of the best ones I've heard.  Props to you.  Forget these other clowns who want to silence a negative opinion.  Commies.)

That was your comment that was posted anonymously, "forget these clowns who want to silence negative opinion", if the people who post attacks on women or producers believe they are entitled to do so, what exactly makes them above having the same done to them?  They posted a negative comment, their opinion about another persons post, I just post mine about theirs!

I say and do things that are wrong and I admit to it, I make posts in the heat of the moment and regret it afterwards, but in the case of people who attack and insult people, I never regret or would i take back anything I have said!  my assumptions about them being paedophiles or about their interactions with women are based on their behavior here, remember, I know nothing else about them.

I agree with the fact that the moderator should be the one to deal with things, but the posts are made and are read by many before they get deleted, I have no doubt that this thread will be deleated, but many have read it already and I want them to see the defence as well as the attack!

"best is to ignore it, let it be" you have already come out in favour of nagative comments and you are telling me how to deal with them?  How does that work, you made a very brief and silly post under the favourite callsign of such posters (anonymous), then you call my reaction questionable behavior?

I don't think i have to call you anything, your arguments, although well worded are completely laughable, reasonable people can see the questionable behavior and will have their own names for you!

Oh and I do have time to get into a debate with you about the subject, you have changed your posting style from anonymous, brief attack to reasonable well worded arguments, those sort of posts deserve the same!  Even though you are in the wrong, I will give your arguments the same amount of thought that you have put into them.

leonmoomin Unfazed

In reply to Message (8709.3.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: I just don't have the time for the various attacks..................

By elmauro - elmauro uu Tue 17/02/04 23:50:29 GMT

you certainly do have time for these "attacks", otherwise you would have simply ignored them.

First, I suggest you improve your rhetoric.  

Second, I suggest you familiarize yourself with decency--simply because a few arseholes want to make negative comments about a few women here doesn't mean you sink to their level and call them paedophiles or make assumptions on their interactions with women.  Two wrongs a right make not.

And I suppose now you're going to say I'm some sort of worthless, smoldering heap of carbon because I've called you out on questionable behavior.

In short--there will always be dissent here:  best is to ignore it, let it be.  If anyone needs discipline, the administrator/moderator will take care of it.  I guess I'm guilty of that too, in a sense. Only I'm coherent enough to recognize it.

In reply to Message (8709.3.1.1.1) Info I just don't have the time for the various attacks..................

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Tue 17/02/04 23:31:58 GMT

...that have appeared here in the last few days.  It is a very cowardly thing for people to sit at a computer and insult people.  Are you now willing to post your picture, or your home address?

The pictures you see in this forum are usually donated for free, for what ever reasons.  The girls in the pictures are human beings with feelings, which is something that the people who do the insulting don't realise.

The people who post the pictures to this forum are usually the photographers or the boyfriends, or even on some occasions the girls themselves.  Therefore we know the girls, we are friends with the girls and we care about them.  

Most of the people who post insulting comments have no positive interaction with women and therefore do not seem to see them as human, otherwise they would not post hurtfull and insulting comments.  Lots of pictures here are posted by amateurs, they are new to photography and they may have some poor quality pictures, they post something and get attacked, hardly motivation to improve!

The people who post the nagative crap behave like little children who are stropping because they did not get what they want in santas sack!

Who has class?

leonmoomin Confused

I have posted many of these long thought out replies to various trolls over the years, yet, it carries on!  Why should I bother?  They dish out quick and hurtfull comments, so just post the same back!  You are in favour of all the nagative comments, why?  Do you want to drive out the free contributers?  Eric has gone, who's next?

In reply to Message (8709.3.1.1) Hello Re: A negative comment is better received...............

By elmauro@gmx.de - elmauro@gmx.de uu Tue 17/02/04 15:39:51 GMT

there you go, Leon.  Brave fighter, you are.  Now you have my e-mail address, what good does that do you?  Going to send me hatemail?  Pointless.

Prior to a couple of recent incidents, I'd say you've always carried youself with a lot of class in various situations.  It seems that's changing rapidly.

elmauro@gmx.de

In reply to Message (8709.3.1) Angry A negative comment is better received...............

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Tue 17/02/04 13:33:05 GMT

.........when it doesn't come from an anonymous little coward like you!

You want to say nagative and insulting things to me, walk up to my face and say them!  Little man wants to hide and attack from his keyboard!  

You pathetic little piss ant!

leonmoomin Bad Eyes

Don't even have the guts to post your e-mail address!

In reply to Message (8709.3) Hello Re: Christina-cocktease-Model

By Anonymous - uu Tue 17/02/04 13:05:37 GMT

"blood hole"...

I gotta say, that's one of the best ones I've heard.  Props to you.  Forget these other clowns who want to silence a negative opinion.  Commies.

In reply to Message (8709) Thumbs Down Christina-cocktease-Model

By Razor Ripley - razorripley@yahoo.com uu Tue 17/02/04 10:16:57 GMT

This Christina girl is a first rate cocktease with a 2nd rate boob job and tan, (i didnt know high school kids could get such surgeries) however, she has a nose like a crane's and aint exactly the 'purdiest thang on two legs' yet refuses to show her neatly timmed blood hole, or those Pam Anderson wanna be jugs. The big question is "Where is this girls parents?!?" or are they the pimps? either way, I give her a "C" for effort, and a "D" in giving America something to jerk off too.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]