minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 03:33:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 8683.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello previous neighbours wettings...

Date: Mon 16/02/04 21:53:12 GMT

Name: Eli gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
woah!! when were all these on? they are like my dreams come true, especially Dee and Libby. I am BEGGING to any people that have these on vidcaps/downloadable film to post as I am sure they will be greatly appreciated.

I really do hope they get posted. I watch neighbours on and off but i would certainly of watched those if i was alerted!!  

Thanks in advance (i hope)

Eli Help Me

In reply to Message (8683.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: My bad, taping it now :)

By w@mboy - uu Mon 16/02/04 17:42:41 GMT

Yeah Neighbours is an Aussie series, and like Home and Away, another Australian soap, there is a regular amount of WAM.  A few that spring to mind from Neighbours were last night, Steph falling out of a canoe, Libby in the hot tub, Sarah in mud, Sarah soaked by a tap, two girls in a mud fight, Dee in the pool, some other girl in the pool.  Those are just the ones I can remember from the last few years.

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (8683.1.1.1) Hello Re: My bad, taping it now :)

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 16/02/04 09:04:07 GMT

Hopefully somebody in the UK is collecting all these clips on videotape (not just to mpeg), especially all those from "Ministry of Mayhem" too....cos then you can trade your tv tapes with me and get free tapes or DVDs from my collection in exchange.

MK

ps...isn't Neighbors an Aussie series...where it is shown first in Aussieland, and only months later do those shows air in the UK and Canada. How come we don't have anybody from Australia on this forum who can alert folks in the UK and Canada ahead of time to watch for these upcoming episodes. Whenever there are clips on American shows like Fear Factor or various sitcoms...they are alerted in the USA, so when shown later in the UK folks know to watch for those clips. If a show originates in your country...it should be forum folks from those countries who make the alerts to let folks in other regions know.

In reply to Message (8683.1.1) Thumbs Up My bad, taping it now :) [nt]

By w@mboy - uu Mon 16/02/04 03:51:05 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (8683.1) Sad It was on at 5.35 :( [nt]

By w@mboy - uu Mon 16/02/04 03:49:57 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (8683) Film/AVI uk BBC1 WETLOOK

By Gibstar - gb Mon 16/02/04 02:09:54 GMT

wet look on bbc 1 at 5.40 tonight, neighbours boy and girl jump into pool fully clothed she is in a ball gown and they spend a bit of time in the pool then get out its worth watching!!!!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]