minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:01:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 8617.1.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Re: Re: I'll answer that!!

Date: Thu 12/02/04 14:41:23 GMT

Name: yeahuno us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I like your website Carl, nice pictures.  Thank you for the sample updates.  Keep up the good work.
In reply to Message (8617.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: I'll answer that!!

By WetlookU - wetnikedude@aol.com us Thu 12/02/04 14:25:45 GMT

Nope.. Sorry again.. I've not been busy at all!!! LOL

For something that started as a fluke and an oddball project, this sure has turned into full time!!

In reply to Message (8617.1.1) Hello Re: I'll answer that!!

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 12/02/04 08:47:17 GMT

Not real busy then, Carl?? lol Scatter It's just comes with the territory Wink Smile Our thanx comes from the membership base and with the bandwidth usage Happy Don't expect a lot of forum posted thank u's, it's just part of the "deal"

And sometimes we are just to be busy trying to please everyone that we don't have time to do our own thank u's to each other, but we try Smokin Now on to my business Peace Man

In reply to Message (8617.1) Angry I'll answer that!!

By WetlookU - wetnikedude@aol.com us Thu 12/02/04 08:37:01 GMT

No update???  Well.. Let me tell ya about it, IF you didn't notice!

The last 3 updates we did were DOUBLE updates!

In between, The server completely crashed and I had to rebuild it.  Since I haven't "Updated", here is some of what I HAVE done in the past 16 days.

I've added interactive chat with private chat rooms

I've added a new message board

I've added ALL photo sets listed on the Preview page to include FULL SIZE PHOTOS

I've added the option of payment directly by Credit card including VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover.

I will now be doing the Video on Demand clips as near CD quality clips instead of the wmv files.

I am getting ready to release Volumes TEN and ELEVEN on DVD and VHS Tape

I've added 3 new girls in the last 2 weeks.

I've done over 12 hours of "Custom video" for customers in between.

I've tried to design the page so it's easier to navigate and simple.

I've also tried to be considerate of "wetlook" fans. I've split the page into two separate pages.  WetlookUniversity and MessyUniversity.  WHY?? Because I believe if you are there for wetlook, and I do a "messy" update that week, you may feel cheated. So now, IF I EVER do another update, it will be a "double" wetlook and messy IF you are a member of both pages. While I am at here, Let me add this:  For those of you who were members prior to the opening of Messy University, you had and still have access to BOTH pages at no extra charge. WHY?? Because first I have no way of knowing if you signed up for the messy or wet updates so again, only trying to be fair.  AS of now, you may sign up for either page separate OR both.  Once your membership lapses or you cancel, you will need to sign up again for both sites to access content on both.

I am in the process now of adding an "archive page".  Ever wonder where those pictures go you saw on Webshots or other non-commercial pages and now they are lost or gone or forgotten?  Well, I plan to keep those (I currently have over 27,000 picts from around the web) and add those to an archive section.

If I've been too busy to add the "FREE" video previews back, I am SORRY.  I did what I had to do to get my paying members back online with bigger and better content. Some links may STILL not work but I'm trying to get it back together as best I can.  I'll go RIGHT NOW and make sure my FREE CLIPS are back online so I won't be bitched at about not having the FREE content. I uploaded files for about 6 days straight, 12-14 hours a day to get running again but it seems I failed to please everyone.

Since I have added the free clips, free photos, ect and moved to the new server.. JUST for 12 days so far in February my bandwidth usage is 48622.34 Megabytes.  

In less than ONE YEAR (Yes, not even a year yet) Between the 2 sites, I have 73 (49 Wet/24 Messy) full size photo sets and 39 (24 Wet/15 Messy) photo sets ALREADY listed and available for preview as "COMING SOON". I've release 9 full videos, I have over 20 MPG clips available to members and adding clips to previous photo sets as I go.

I have to say...  Since I am on a soapbox and griping, When I post an update here, I get very little response.  When I post an update on Messy boards, I get much more reaction.  Maybe it's because I don't give enough "FREE" stuff as some do.  Maybe it's because I don't give as much praise to some as I should.  Might even be my girls aren't attractive enough?  Naw.. That's not it.  No.. I don't expect a lot of thanks.. Then again, I too generally don't give my thanks to some here like I should.. That's my fault.  

Again, I'll rush to put the free stuff back on ASAP for you..

In reply to Message (8617) Hello No Subject

By original - uu Thu 12/02/04 02:51:00 GMT

anybody know why wetlookuniversity never update anymore?? or they update so slow a lot of video on preview page seem never gonna be up

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]