Wetlook-Online

Message # 8607.3.1

Subject: Hello Thank you, that's very informative! [nt]

Date: Thu 12/02/04 03:40:50 GMT

Name: Jim us

Email: jim121272@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (8607.3) Warning! You Might be Better Off -- PayPal is DANGEROUS (Off-Topic)

By aleph - alephnought@yahoo.com us Wed 11/02/04 16:09:14 GMT

This is off-topic, but relevant for anyone who uses PayPal to buy or (especially) to sell.

Apologies also for the length of this message; I write it in the interest of the public good, really. Ignore it if you're not interested.

There's no question that PayPal is an incredibly convenient service. However, using the service, especially as a seller, carries with it great risk that you're likely to be unaware of until something goes wrong.

Many buyers have had their accounts frozen despite not having done anything wrong (but because they were defrauded BY a PayPal seller), and many sellers have lost hundreds or thousands of their own dollars when PayPal froze their accounts because a buyer used a fraudulent card or was simply SUSPECTED by PayPal of improper behavior. PayPal is its own judge, jury and executioner and can freeze any account at any time for any reason, thereby locking up whatever funds you might have had in it. There is effectively no appeals process (you cannot speak to a live person, and you can only use form-based e-mails that afford you no opportunity to respond to PayPal's declarations).

If I seem passionate about this topic, it is because of my own experiences with PayPal. I was defrauded by a seller who cashed out a $250 payment of mine from PayPal then disappeared without delivering goods. Everyday Internet risk? Perhaps, but it turns out that PayPal had prior records of this seller's fraudulent activity and failed to act on them; then, in response to my complaint and repeated petitions, they launched an "investigation" which concluded that "the seller was in fact at fault" but that they were unable to recover any funds. When I initiated a chargeback with my CC company, they froze my account and will not reopen it. At least I got my money back through my CC company; many sellers have not been so lucky.

If you are at all curious about this, you should read through the [admittedly incendiarily-named] site www.paypalsucks.com . The information there is enlightening, and the horror stories are astounding.

Suffice it to say that if you're a PayPal seller but haven't had any problems yet, consider yourself fortunate -- you could be just one unscrupulous buyer away from having PayPal freeze your account and your assets. You might want to seek alternatives, or you might want to at least be sure not to keep significant reserve funds in your PayPal account or any bank/CC account connected to it, since PayPal can debit those at any time.

Good luck to all and thanks to all the producers who read this forum for helping to keep ours a flourishing community.

Regards,

Aleph

In reply to Message (8607) Read This PayPal and Ebay: The Kings of Hypocrisy

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Wed 11/02/04 11:55:11 GMT

Please reference Message 8582 below, which gives a link to a Minx video for sale on Ebay. (This message is IN NO WAY against Nigel; we are friends and I'm just using this situation to make a point.)

PayPal cancells MY account, because I sell wetlook, with NO nudity and very little sexual suggestion.

Videos such as the one in question, which DO have nudity and are much more explicit, are sold on Ebay.

Ebay OWNS PayPal, and PayPal will likely be used by the customer to BUY this video.

See any hypocrisy here?

I would call on all members of this forum to BOYCOTT PAYPAL AND EBAY until they enforce their policies CONSISTENTLY.

I realize this is an uphill battle, but I am sticking to my guns on this one. Any support at all would be appreciated!

Jim

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]