Wetlook-Online

Message # 8596

Subject: Info Recent Crazy Girls photos from the UK

Date: Wed 11/02/04 01:44:08 GMT

Name: crazygirlsbrian gb

Email: webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

A few people have commented that the recent photos from Crazy Girls UK have not been up to the normal standard they expect in terms of quality or numbers of photos per set.  I would just like to explain.  

Firstly, these photos are a free bonus, given in addition to our usual photosets and videos from Argentina, not instead of them.

Secondly, I should probably have made clear that they were taken by one of our customers, a total newcomer.  Quite a few of the now-respected sites here started by posting poorer quality photos than those he has taken, and they were welcomed with open arms as a good start, and so they grew better.  The later photos (still to go online) from that webcam, are better than the first ones.

Because he has contributed to an established professional site, he is being judged by the normal professional standard instead of as a brave newcomer, which is unfair to him.  He had some problems with focussing, but as a newcomer trying the incredibly difficult task of running a 3 girl webcam (with three rather wild uncontrollable girls!), a chatroom, a video camera and a stills camera all at once, I am not surprised.

Unlike most of those other newbies, he has also been taking video at the same time, and as soundguy will tell you, that is very difficult.  The video clips from the same webcam were excellent, but only members have seen them.

I am thinking of putting a few video samples available as samples here.

I can tell you that his photos of last Sunday's UK webcam are a vast improvement.  They will go online when the master video arrives here for editing.

In the meantime, how many of you would be interested in seeing a few free video clips from the Lucinda Saskia & Peaches webcam?  I can tell you those girls were great fun.

Brian

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]