MyWetloook

Message # 8589.3.1

Subject: Note off topic to jeanscowboy - saving bandwidth

Date: Wed 11/02/04 07:58:26 GMT

Name: Graham (Styx) gb

Email: graham@styxwetworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You would save yourself a lot of bandwidth by optimising the photo. This sample one is 300 dpi (dots per inch). Computer monitors can only display 72-80 dpi.

If you changed the dpi of the photo before loading it to your server, you would reduce the size of this photo from 243Kb to 52Kb and decrease the loading time to one-fifth too. It would still be 640x480 pixels and would look exactly the same to everyone viewing it. You would cut your bandwidth use to around one-fifth of what it currently is. Or allow more people to view it for the same bandwidth cost.

Hope that's useful? ... Graham

In reply to Message (8589.3) Hello Re: Liquid Ladies Vol 12 Preview Pics 2nd try

By w@mboy - uu Wed 11/02/04 05:16:11 GMT

That's a great dress, thanks for the picture.  In reply to the other post, denim skirts pictures would be very much appreciated :)

w@mboy

In reply to Message (8589) Hello Liquid Ladies Vol 12 Preview Pics 2nd try

By Cowboy - jeanscowboy_de@yahoo.de de Tue 10/02/04 07:49:52 GMT

OK - I think the forum is able to handel some more preview pics.Also I`ve to notice that after my announcement a lot of people needed to look at my page (I`ve looked at the logfiles so Brian did)to find these pics.

You`re wrong!

The traffic might be the reason in the future to close my page - I am only a friend of WK to show his pics to the community.It`s my webspace and traffic - Always remember this !

But please remember - All of the producers need some response.If not,I think,they won`t continue there doing to the publicity

The next pic:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]