WetlookPro

Message # 8523.2.1.2

Subject: Hello its not just adult retailers

Date: Sat 07/02/04 06:19:08 GMT

Name: Fawn ca

Email: fawn@wetandmessyfetish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

They have a large list of 'will not accepts', including even playboys makde after something like 1964, gambling, multi level marketing, education, and many others. Its hardly targeting adult websites, they are just one of many things they won't process for,
In reply to Message (8523.2.1) Hello Re: Re: PayPal has caught up to me...

By w@mboy - uu Fri 06/02/04 20:08:03 GMT

That policy must cost PayPal millions of dollars but it might be because they had the most problems with 'adult' retailers, so they decided to stop.  

I was planning on using PayPal to buy your DVDs, it's like an open proxy server for your credit card, I hope you find an alternative Jim :)

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (8523.2) Exclamation Re: PayPal has caught up to me...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 06/02/04 16:20:10 GMT

Sorry to hear of this news, Jim. I hope you will be back in business soon with another provider.

Seems to me that the situation is becoming a bit ridiculous. I haven't looked into it, but I'm sure PayPal can be used to purchase liquor, cigarettes, and even firearms... It wouldn't surprise me if PayPal is being used successfully  for all sorts of illicit or illegal activities without their knowing about it. They just won't permit it to be used to sell a few harmless video tapes, just because it happens to offend their overly prudish sensibilities. If they can exercise that kind of discretion, how long will it be before they (or other financial institutions) start applying similar discretionary practices to... let's say political fundraising?

In reply to Message (8523) Info PayPal has caught up to me...

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Fri 06/02/04 14:25:30 GMT

PayPal has found me to be in violation of their policies, not surprisingly.

I may or may not decide to replace them with another service -- I'm open to customer suggestions.

Jim

www.wetlookunlimited.com

www.legsunlimited.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]