Wetlook-Online

Message # 852

Subject: Hello quick update on video shoots

Date: Fri 08/11/02 10:41:27 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
For everybody except Sopping (don't look at these links)..

Just a quick note to let you know I am still alive...just working on editing the new "The Wetter the Better" series that will debut in the near future. This series will be based on the 7 day shoot we did with 10 models last months.

FOR DECEMBER: The big news is, we have hired 2 big names in the adult entertainment industry and are planning for a series of custom shoots with them in first week of December. Those 2 names are "Asia Carrera", one of the top stars in the adult video industry, and 1994 Playboy Playmate Victoria Zdrok, who was the first Playboy Playmate to also become Penthouse Pet of the month in 2002 as well. Their websites are..

http://www.asiacarrera.com/

http://planetvictoria.com/

FYI we plan to make a production video with these 2 girls along with another top model (Goldie) from Vegas and the video will designed by our supporters and sponsors. Whatever folks want us to do with these 2 girls in the pool, is what we will shoot....however, we will only have a limited time of 3 days with these girls we are flying in, so we can only take on a maximum of 5 custom scene requests only...thats the limit.

Therefore, those folks who wish to sponsor a scene, should email me this month, and outline what they wish us to do and what their bid is to do the scene for them. We will not be able to take on all the requests that come in...the scenes that will get done will be the top 5 winning sponsorship bids that we receive....so folks should just email me if they want to chat further about this. Needless to say, Playboy playmates do not come cheap....but they are not as expensive as you might imagine.

For now...I am too busy editing to think about filming yet more wetlook women next month...I am still not fully recovered from our shoot last month.

It's a rough job....but somebody has to do it.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]