WetlookPro

Message # 8489.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: A great solution to bandwidth woes

Date: Thu 05/02/04 17:42:35 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Anyone on AOL can't use newsgroups because you can only get the AOL newsfeed using the AOL software which is totally useless.

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (8489.1.1) Hello Re: A great solution to bandwidth woes

By Hawk - uu Thu 05/02/04 12:27:08 GMT

I am not sure the technicalities of such an endeavor, but there are also moderated groups alt.binaries.nospam.whatever.  I've downloaded hundred megabyte files over usenet...
In reply to Message (8489.1) Thumbs Up A great solution to bandwidth woes

By Anonymous - us Thu 05/02/04 05:06:17 GMT

I'm all for it. It is sure a much better way to distribute large clips, as (unlike FTP, HTTP, etc.) the burden of bandwidth is saddled on the downloader and/or his ISP, not the uploader. Even the old and annoying problem of missing segments of a file has been alleviated by the invention of PAR technology. If there is enough interest, it might even be possible to get a new Usenet group created just for wetlook.

I too am very confused as to why there is so little interest among the members of the community in this form of distributing content. It sure seems like a winner to me!

In reply to Message (8489) Read This Usenet groups

By Dr Nick - gb Thu 05/02/04 04:23:14 GMT

The subject of Usenet groups (or newsgroups) bounces onto the forum every now and then but there doesn't seem to be much response, so either no one is interested or most people don't have access to the wet-and-messy groups or have no news access at all. I don't know which it is but there is an option if its no access to w&m groups. As alot of the clips don't have any sexual content at all, there is no problem with posting them to so of the more common groups like alt.binaries.movies which far more people should have access to, also you could zip up the files and password them if you don't want people outside of the group the see them, I'm not sure on the legalities on passwording avi files as some may think that you are posting illegal files so I'll have a look into it but if someone really wants to crack the password on a zip file it wouldn't take much.

Any response?

Am I kicking a dead horse?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]