minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 14:46:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 8464.1.1.2.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Meon, Jay, Sopping - thanks for all the info.

Date: Wed 04/02/04 22:23:14 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
well, how long ago did this plane fly into the cloud of rocks?  not saying it never happens, but air safety has constantly improved over the years (although I am not 100% right about everything, either! Tongue )

I wish I could go, especially to hang out at THE wetlook event for the world, but maybe next year?  Has anyone talked about having any get-togethers four our little community that is able to make it over there?

-Greg

In reply to Message (8464.1.1.2.1.1.1) Wow Meon, Jay, Sopping - thanks for all the info.

By Mike - pl Wed 04/02/04 20:20:53 GMT

I've decided to fly to Bangkok, stay there for a week or so. I've been there once in summer 1999 and the city is amazing. I really didn't want to leave, so a week for sightseeing will be useful. Then by train to Chiangmai. After soppings post I will skip the flights. Maybe Jay is right and the mayor is exagerating, but maybe Jay was just lucky :-). Anyway thanks fot all the info. We might meet in Chiangmai :-).

Mike.

In reply to Message (8464.1.1.2.1.1) Hello Re: Off Topic-Thailand Info

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net um Wed 04/02/04 13:42:41 GMT

Years ago I used to take the train, on which at one time, on an overnight sleeper to BKK, I met the Mayor of Chiengmai. A talkative Yale Grad, he told me he never took the plane as it was too dangerous, and he had to make frequent trips to BKK, as a politician.

A week later one flew into a cloud full of rocks, which happened with distressing frequency those days. No, he wasn't on it but his words reverberated.

I still like the day train, as the scenery and villages are delightful.

S:

In reply to Message (8464.1.1.2.1) Hello Off Topic-Thailand Info

By Jay - gb Wed 04/02/04 11:58:40 GMT

OFF TOPIC-Just a bit of info, if you fly into Bangkok you have 3 ways to then get to Chiang Mai, Plane, Coach, Train.

The cheapest, but the longest way is by coach, I suggest going as late as possible and so arriving there in the morning or during the night, it makes the journey only slightly more bearable as most airconditioning on the coaches would pass themselves as a good heater for the UK.

The Train is a good alternative and you have some luxuries like erm... a food carriage comprising of water and stuff that is apparently something brown in a bag lol. The plane is obviously the best way to get there especially if you don't want to check out Bangkok (which is worth a look if your going to be there, for the best spot for the Songkran head for Kao Sahn Rd, its the main area for locals and travellers)You might want to check out connecting flights, dont worry too much about the airline name, i've travelled on most and they are acually really good.

If you want anymore info let me know.

Jay

PS Thought this might help you out

In reply to Message (8464.1.1.2) Pulsing You have to travel via Bangkok!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 04/02/04 10:20:38 GMT

Songkran goes on all over Thailand, but Chiangmai I known as the best, and wettest place to be!

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (8464.1.1) Hello Re: We are arriving in Chiangmai on the 5th of April!

By Mike - pl Wed 04/02/04 08:49:28 GMT

Thanks for the info. Could you tell me one more thing, are there any direct flights form Europe to Chiangmai or do I have to go via Bangkok? And does the songkran take place in Bangkok itself to?

Mike.

In reply to Message (8464.1) Hello We are arriving in Chiangmai on the 5th of April!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 04/02/04 08:20:46 GMT

The songkran itself starts on about the 13th.

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (8464) Question Thailand 2004

By Mike - pl Wed 04/02/04 07:50:32 GMT

When does the water action start and end this year and what city is the best place to go? Also, could you tell me, an easy and fairly cheap solution, how to not get my camera ruined there?

Mike.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.057 seconds to generate ]