Wetlook-Online

Message # 8462.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Update on Jeansrachel!

Date: Wed 04/02/04 22:40:34 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Not wanting to add RUMOR to the conversation (I wish I could confirm any/all of this) but here's how I remember it...

There was the thing about the diving incident which sidelined Rachel for a while for when she was recovering.  About at the same time, I want to say that Rachel said someone "recognized" her in public, and was pretty rude about demanding her to get wet with him in the way that he wanted and at the time that he wanted - contributing to her decision to withdrawl from the wet web because (as I remember her saying so) "she really didn't get anything out of her contributions personally, she was mainly sharing for our benefit"

Anyway, I am 80% sure that Rachel, her husband and another new friend (a former make-up artist from Las Vegas) moved to a tropical island and set up a scuba resort where I imagine they are still at today.  I'd love to here the real story, and look forward to it.

If someone could copy/paste it to Leon's message board I'd appreciate it, because I fear that I'll probably miss it if it's posted here!

BTW - this makes me want to bring up a good point!  Yes, there are definitely trolls out there, and unless they are a confident lady (like Morgan Miles, for example) we (the guys) should definitely do whatever we can to try and educate these trolls on the proper way that a lady should be treated.  If we throw the trolls out the front door, they will try to sneak in the back door, etc.  If we invite them in, and sit them down, and (1)let them know how they should conduct themselves as well as (2)chosing themselves to either abide by the rules of good conduct or leave on their own and never come back - who knows how much unlimited good could come from it?

Instead of having a troll that we constantly have to beat down, we may have at best a new member that will contribute positively to the community, whether by support of producers, or even as a producer themself!

Unfortunately, this will be a never ending task, as there will always be new people discovering out little community (both good AND bad)

And lastly, (unfortunately and I hate to say it) some people just don't hear you unless you beat it into them On Drugs

Alright!  enough from me!

-Greg

In reply to Message (8462.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Update & Jeans Rachel Pics

By Editor - rod@wetclotheswife.com us Wed 04/02/04 10:38:18 GMT

Thanks for the nice words Anthony. I've told her that it was only a couple of stupid kids but she was pretty put off by the coments.

As to Jeans Rachel, I'm about 95 percent sure that she's the one that was mentioned as to dying of cancer. I already talked to my friend who knew her and her husband so if she still knows how to get ahold of him she said she'd get right on it.

In reply to Message (8462.1) Hello Re: Update & Jeans Rachel Pics

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 04/02/04 08:37:34 GMT

I hadn't seen your guestbook before. Just took a look at it now. Since I didn't see any negative comments, I assume you already removed them. Seems you have a lot of appreciative fans. Personally, I think it's wonderful that your wife gets wet like that, and that she is comfortable with you photographing her and posting the pics so we can all enjoy them.

There will always be trolls in the crowd who just want to spoil things for everyone else. Best thing to do is ignore them; never allow yourself to be influenced or manipulated by them - it's what they live for. I hope your wife will disregard the trolls and focus instead on all the wonderful positive feedback contained in your guestbook. It's impossible to please everyone; enjoy the praise you receive from the people who do appreciate you. I look forward to more pics.

Re: JeansRachel... I'm hoping it is just rumor, and that she is presently alive and well.

In reply to Message (8462) Hello Update & Jeans Rachel Pics

By Editor - rod@wetclotheswife.com us Wed 04/02/04 07:31:22 GMT

I just wanted to let everyone know why I haven't updated the site with my wife's pictures on it lately. We had some other pictures and then she saw some mean comments on the guestbook and they hurt her feelings and she's having second thoughts about posting more. I'm trying to talk her into it but it'll probably take time.

Also, a few days ago someone asked about the Jeans Rachel pictures and asked if anyone had them. I think I have all of them from both sets, jeans and dress. I'll inquire if it would be ok to post them. I'm pretty sure she died of pancreatic cancer but I'll ask someone I know who knows her husband to see if it would be ok to post the pictures. I'll keep everyone informed.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]