minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 22:36:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 84574.1

Subject: Hello Re:do you remember the 90s?

Date: Sun 21/03/21 22:03:29 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes I do, and I remember Windows 3.11! I still have that computer, although I no longer have my first Macintosh, that I got in the late 90s (itself an early 90s design). My “first” PC (kind of) could play video, but there were only really two options: full-screen video was what I somehow thought was called “delta V” — where moving objects tended to slide, and only a part of each frame changed. Think X-Wing intro and cut scenes. The other was proper full motion video, but confined to a frame size around the size of a large postage stamp. (This was a 486DX 33 MHz.)

By the end of the 90s, I had started watching wetlook clips on a computer, albeit not mine. That was the days of of MPEG (the original), and due to the ineffective compression techniques, the low bitrates led to very poor video quality, and still a fairly small frame size. Back then, there was no single video standard (I mean, there isn’t now, but we’re a lot closer) so each video needed a separate codec, often variants of Intel Indeo.

It’s strange to look back at some of those 90s clips and marvel at how I could possibly put up with footage where the details are barely visible! It’s a lot like how, earlier today, I was looking at some recent screenshots I took (a kind of “visual bookmark” of things I need to do) from my old PC (that I replaced in November last year) — my 12-year-old 1600×1200 20&#8243; monitor that always felt like I had tons of space (which is why I bought it in the first place) but now on a 2560×1440 27&#8243; display, that 1600×1200 workspace looks painfully cramped. How did I survive for so long like that? Or, back in’t 90s, on a mere 1024×768 (256 colours) or 800×600 (“thousands” of colours)?

Still, all of this would pale in comparison with getting an opportunity to live it out in reality. That is unlikely to come to pass, so for now, modern high definition video will have to suffice!

In reply to Message (84574) Programs do you remember the 90s?

By 90swam - wam90s@outlook.com uu Sun 21/03/21 21:26:53 GMT

https://instagram.com/90swam?igshid=i24lpw0uhp8o Programs Programs Programs Programs

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]