Wetlook-Online

Message # 8429.1.1.1

Subject: Question just curious!

Date: Thu 05/02/04 02:00:44 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

How old are you?  (since I asked, I'm 30)

-Greg

In reply to Message (8429.1.1) Hello Re: water, water everywhere!...

By ydros - ydros2000@yahoo.es es Tue 03/02/04 03:38:00 GMT

Thanks for your comments. But I tell you, really is good to know good places for wetlook... Spanish generally is not a good place. There are exceptions: foam parties at discos, popular feasts in little towns (the famous "water feast" in Lanjaron - Granada in July), once I heard something about a feast 25th August in the fountains of San Ildefonso Palace (Segovia). But there are not fountains like other european countries, in Spain wetlook is bad seen by people.

so "my fountain" is very little, a bit bigger than a bath. you can say oh in Malaga there's beach! yes... but I say, if you take a bath in clothes in the beach people will watch you  as a mad. I don't know more wetlook lovers near me (Malaga), so I have my experiences alone... Oh sometimes I want to live in Paris or London.

anyway thank you for your comments again. Ciao

YDROS

In reply to Message (8429.1) Idea water, water everywhere!...

By ssiei - ssiei@mail.com it Tue 03/02/04 03:22:25 GMT

thank you for your story! This experience of yours reminds me that it would be very important for all of us to know if in any European places that we might happen to visit for any reason, there might be any fountains (or water in any other form) known to be suitable for our purposes. It is an initiative that in the past has had some followers in America, particuarly thanks to the efforts of Buddyster and JeansRachel and their lists:

http://www.wetclotheswife.com/stories/fountain.html

http://www.jowc.net/venues.asp

but here in Europe we are still lacking this kind of useful informations.

I think the venues list on AnthonyX's website should be still able to host new entries! Many new wetlook-friendly fountains have been added in recent years to a lot of european cities' street furniture, and anybody who knows anything about them could share it with the others for the benefit of the whole community! Just to give you a few exemples of what I'm saying, here is a very partial list of cities that I can think of right now which have new walking-through water-jets fountains.

Besides the well known cases of Paris, London, Munich, Moscow and a few others, the less well-known include:

Genoa

Turin

Venice

Milan

Gardaland amusement park

Salzburg

Saarbruecken

Strasbourg

Lyon

Manchester

Bruxelles

...and so on...

Ciao!

In reply to Message (8429) Hello first experience

By YDROS - ydros2000@yahoo.es es Mon 02/02/04 17:59:19 GMT

Hi, how are you? I put my first wetlook experience in a Spanish forum and I want to share it with you too.

From a young age I was fascinated with the idea to soak my clothes. But I still live with my parents, so my possibilities were quite limited (what they’ll think about their son if they’ll see him bathing clothed). So I only could take a shower in clothes if they were some days out, but it was not enough for me. I saw in a park recently built near my home a fountain (not very big, but quite good for my purposes), but I’m shy and it was embarrassing for me people could see me, so I expected for a night I were alone and the park empty.

So that night arrived last July: my parents were out of Malaga, so I left home, I wore a blue t-shirt, jeans and blue sport shoes. I arrived to the park and to the fountain, I saw there was nobody, sat and put my legs into the water, but suddenly I saw somebody in a near street, so I left the fountain and walked a bit time like taking a walk; but in that moments the sensation I felt from my soaked sport shoes and jeans was delicious.

When I was sure there was nobody I returned to the fountain, now it was good: I entered into the fountain, walked a little and finally I submerged myself totally into the water. It was absolutely wonderful, not only the sensation of my soaked clothes, but feel I made real a fantasy I was dreaming a long time. After some minutes I left the fountain and sat in a bank, I was like in a dream watching my clothes dropping. And I return to home, soaked and happy.

Well, it was my “really” first wetlook experience and I wanted to share with us. I hope my English were not a problem. Greetings for all wetlook lovers.

YDROS

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]