WetlookPro

Message # 8428.6

Subject: Idea Re: Please Read

Date: Tue 03/02/04 07:21:37 GMT

Name: InterWet2001 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You hit the nail on the head.  This is EXACTLY why I took my site down.  I kept it free and people still were pissing and moaning about one thing or another.  Perhaps when the whining and constant complaining goes away several of us will return with some new and fresh material.  Maybe, some new producers will be inspired to start some sites, too!

If we all liked the same damn thing producers would have a real easy time.  Newsflash:  WE DON'T.  That's what makes this forum, and this "hobby" for that matter, so special and fun.  It's the differences in tastes as well as the similarities in tastes.  And we, the producers, make the most valiant attempts to satisfy everyone (and that's a BROAD range of stuff).  Yet our attempts meet with constant criticism and bitching about every little detail.  What would YOU do?

In reply to Message (8428) Info Please Read

By WetClothingFan - heedlesscomic@hotmail.com us Mon 02/02/04 17:05:23 GMT

Why is it people bitch and moan if a woman gets her clothes wet, and they have a tattoo, or something else that doesn't appeal to them? They should be grateful that alot of folks in this forum work hard to provide photos and links, and also video clips from time to time, not to mention alot of women who are more than willing (whether they get $$$ or not) to get soaked fully clothed, to please the very men and women who are into this fetish?

I mean, get real! There are gonna be LOTS and LOTS of things that don't appeal to man when he sees photos. Whether it's tattoos, or the girl is fat, or whatnot.

I am very satisfied we even HAVE a forum to discuss wetlook, but all the bitching and crying about "Oh, this girl is too fat!" or "Eww! she's wearing JEANS!"

Check this out: Your disapproval of something may be someone else's piece of heaven, and vice versa.

All this whining is getting WAY out of control!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]